Duties Of Husband And Wife According To Atharva veda
Posted: Nov 07, 2016
Vedas are the most important Indian scriptures written by ancient intellectuals. It describes every duty of a person born in the Vedic religion. Atharvaveda is the fourth book out of the total 4 Vedas, but has been a late addition to the Vedic scriptures. It clearly describes the duty of Husband and Wife for maintaining a healthy marriage.Duties by both husband and wife in a marriage
Atharvaveda mantra 2/30/2 – Sharing is the key to a healthy marriage. Husband and Wife should share everything they come across.
- Atharvaveda mantra 6/11/1- Hard work and strength should be the traits of a husband and wife should be calm and serene. This will give birth to brave and sensible progeny.
- Atharvaveda mantra 6/42/1- husband and wife should be completely devoid of anger and should work together to accomplish house hold tasks.
- Atharvaveda mantra 6/89/2- Compatibility should never be an issue between a husband and a wife. Love comes with understanding.
- Atharvaveda mantra 7/37/1- Wife should be careful regarding keeping herself well clad and look decent. Husband should never think about any other woman.
- Atharvaveda mantra 7/38/1 – Being away from her Husband’s house may create an urge in the Husband to get involved with some other female. This is said to be general human tendency.
- Atharvaveda mantra 1/14/1 – Her husband’s house should be her permanent abode. Handling situations faithfully, gently and in a learned manner will prevent problems from entering their lives.
- Atharvaveda mantra 3/25/1- Being blunt and over scheduled may bring a monotonous approach to any relationship. Showing care, love and romanticism should be well understood by the wife.
- Atharvaveda mantra 3/25/5- Sincerity and dedication towards her husband should be her priority.
- Atharvaveda mantra 3/30/2 – The wife should always put up a sweet and sober nature.
If you think that these duties jotted down by our ancestors is helping you, then read the rest of the duties here. http://rgyan.com/blogs/duties-of-husband-and-wife-according-to-atharva-veda/
I have a keen interest in Religion and Mythology. My favorite past time is to research and find out all the dark and weird secrets our ancestors had. I also work for a religious and spiritualism promoting website www.rgyan.com