- Views: 4
- Report Article
- Reference & Education
- Childhood Education
The Need for an Early Leaning Academy
Posted: Nov 17, 2016
The cost of living is on an all-time rise, and with the price of commodities raising, it is becoming very necessary for parents with children to both work. However, the question which arises in every parent’s mind is "where can I leave my child when I go to work?" This is where a child care center comes in to play. Let us discuss some points as to why modern parents will benefit from a child care center:
- Safety: A child care center provides a safe and secure place for children away from home. Many centers have high technology surveillance facilities which help keep track of individual kids.
- Professional Educators: Expert and qualified early educators not only understand the needs of different children, but also know how and when to interact with them.
- Physical Activity: A child care center also provides a large area such as playground for kids to play. This is usually not available in a home. Moreover, playgrounds are also divided according to different age groups and allow children to get some physical activity.
- Interactive and Fun: There is a plethora of different activities present; some include art and crafts, games and sports to keep the kids engaged. This keeps the children’s mind busy which is much better than watching TV or sitting in front of some other type of screen.
- High Maintenance: The highest standard of cleanliness is maintained in such child care centers including regular cleaning of sand boxes, cutting of grass etc. A hygienic environment allows children to remain in good health and away from any infections.
- Flexible Hours: Many child care centers provide flexibility of hours. If one parent gets free from work earlier than the other, he or she can pick their children up whenever.
- Healthy Meals: Child care centers today have an excellent understanding of nutrition required by children. They not only provide healthy and nutritious meals, but are also very strict when it comes to allergies.
- Discipline: Child care centers instill disciple, manners, and respect for one another. These traits will stay with them for their entire life.
- Friends: Child care centers allow both children and parents to make friends.
If you are looking for a child care center in Northridge, be sure to take a tour. This will allow you to evaluate the atmosphere of the center, and meet the educators in person. Make sure you ask the right questions. For more information, feel free to visit http://www.petiteschoolhouse.com/
About The AuthorMarge Thatcher is an expert when it comes to early education and care for toddlers and children. She enjoys reading and writing articles and blogs to help parents make all the right decisions during these critical stages in the life of their children. She recommends PetiteSchoolHouse.com as one of the best preschools in Northridge, California.
Petite School House is a leading Northridge child care center that offers age-appropriate preschool for toddlers and young children.