All That A Medically Challenged Child Needs At Home
The most important thing that a medically challenged child needs at home is care which is the ultimate need above all others and which can contribute a great deal towards the convalescence of the child. We, at Children’s Home Healthcare specialize in providing Pediatric Home Health Care that can best suit the needs of medically complex children.
Our aim is to provide services that is beyond just nursing, but which fosters the bonding within a family while taking care of a child who is faced with challenges of medical complexities and to eliminate the risks that can retard the development and growth of the child. Our services include:
- Respite Care
- Private Nursing
- Gastric/Naso Feedings
- Evaluations in Home Health
- Infusion Therapy
- Case Management
- Weight Checks
And other services that are family centric and creates the best environment that a physically or mentally challenged child can expect.
Assisting in Diagnosis
Our services are aimed at providing the best care while a medically complex child undergoes different levels of diagnosis which can be severe to mild ones. The diagnoses which are most common include those for preterm birth, difficulty in thriving, cerebral palsy and developmental delay. Our objective is to make any family feel confident in our services that ensure the right treatment and attention being received by the child through confident and comfortable ways. This is why we are the best among all Home Health Agencies In Texas. From assisting in treatments that require latest technologies to monitoring a child on a ventilator for 24x7, we spare no moment of shifting our attention from the child.
We are partnered with the State of Texas for different programs relating to Medicaid waiver and major private insurance companies to ensure that individuals are assisted throughout the terms of the services whether it is for a long or short period. Our programs include:
- Program on Comprehensive Care – Assisting in the treatment and are at home for children under 21 years of age through skilled and private duty nursing.
- Children Program for Medically Dependent –Providing nursing care for children under the age of 21 and support to their families where the child is medically dependant.
- Support Services and Assistance for Community Living –This program provides community and home based services in limited care in nursing and personal attendant services for young adults whose disability originated before reaching the age of 22.
- Alternatives that are Community Based – This program involves providing nursing and attendant care to children who are not eligible to get the facility of Medicaid programs due to overage.
Other programs included in our Pediatric Home Health Careare health insurance programs for children, services in personal care, delegated services of a personal attendant and other programs that are designed for the rehabilitation of medically complex children within the home and surrounded by the family. Visiting our website at Children’s Home Healthcare you will be able to get more information about our services and the localities where we are providing our services. You can well depend upon us as we are the Home Health Agencies In Texas.
About the Author:
The author of this article has an extensive knowledge in the field of Pediatric Home Health Care Dallas.
I provide proper information on some specific topics.