13 Irresistible quotes about card games
Card games have always captivated us right from the day it set its foot in India. Of all the cardhttp://www.deccanrummy.com/ games, none comes close to rummy in terms of excitement & fun. Millions of professional & aspiring rummy players play this rousing game every day on hundreds of websites that offer 13 cards online rummy. The invigorating nature of the game is probably the main reason they choose to play rummy. While it is true that not every game of rummy can be won, we still see millions of players play the game on a regular basis. Rummy players are thoroughly engrossed by the competitive spirit prevailing in the online rummy sphere and play the game with lots of interest. In addition, we cannot discount the irresistible rummy promotions in every other website.
In this article, we’re taking a look at some of the best quotes about card games. Have a look and let us know about your favorite quote. Feel free to let us know about any of your personal favorite quotes that we forgot to include here.
Card Games Quotes
- David Parlett wrote in The Penguin Book of Card Games, "Rummy is deservedly popular because it is easy to learn, fast to play, suitable for all ages, playable by any number, and as suitable for gamblers as for missionaries—though perhaps not both at once"
- No matter what your circumstances are in life, a simple card game can make you feel special and give great joy, if only for a few fleeting moments." – Anonymous
- Cards are war, in disguise of a sport." – Charles Lamb
- Rummy is one of the easiest of all card games to learn. More people understand the rules of Rummy than of any other card game. – Albert H Morehead
- Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. — Josh Billings
- One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards. – Oscar Wilde
- Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will. — Jawaharlal Nehru
- Has fortune dealt you some bad cards? Then let wisdom make you a good gamester — Francies Quarles
- Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. – Voltaire, French Philosopher
- Life is like a hand of cards. You have to play the hand you’re dealt, you can’t win by folding, and sometimes you must take chances in order to win – Mike Connor
- Men are like a deck of cards, you need the heart to love ’em, a diamond to marry ’em, a club to beat ’em and a spade to bury ’em" – Anonymous
- When you’re playing cards you can’t constantly think about what the money costs you in the real world. You can’t be constantly concerned about that if you want to be successful – Daniel Negreanu
Aren’t these quotes wonderful to read? It is advised to go through these quotes whenever you are about to start a rummy session. Reading quotes like this boosts your confidence and provides the motivation to succeed. If you find these quotes irresistible, do share some of them in your social media profiles
DeccanRummy - India's Fastest Online Rummy Website