What would you like to try from these out of box Indian food recipe ideas?
Posted: Apr 14, 2017
Indian food is exotic and makes a statement in international cuisine. It’s like an orange lipstick among international foods. From curry to tea, paneer tikka masala to naan, Indian food is proving just how easy these recipes are. Indian food has unique characteristics that make it truly desi. The generous use of spices like dalchini, cloves, black cardamom, ajwain, bay leaves, dhania and tamarind etc. makes Indian food special and delicious. Here we are discussing some exciting and easy Indian food recipe ideas that you must try at home.
- Fruit curd: Fruit curd is an amazing recipe made using the hung curd, honey, strawberry and blueberries etc. It is one of the great options that you can try as a side dish in lunch or dinner. Try out this easy and quick recipe with different fruits that you had never tried before.
- Apple Halwa: It is traditional north Indian recipe. It is a flavorful sweet dish that you can try during festivals like Navratra or diwali. This recipe can be prepared with apple, milk and dry fruits. This is truly delicious and healthy recipe. Kids love to gorge on this lip-smacking sweet dish.
- Kuttu ki kadhi: It is also a popular North Indian recipe made from yogurt, nuckwheat flour, sendha namak and potato. It is the main dish that can be served with samak rice or kuttu poori. Try this quick and easy recipe this festive season.
- Soyabean falafel: This is one of the appetizing Indian food recipe ideas made with soyabean and herbs. This is an easy to cook recipe best served with chutney or veggies dip. Serve this amazing recipe in snacks.
- Moong dal ki kheer: It is an out of box Indian food recipe ideas that you can try as a dessert. It is made up of moong dal, jaggery and rice. This recipe is usually loved by all age groups.
- Tricolor sandwich bread pakora: It is one of the easy and colorful Indian breakfast ideas that you can try this morning. This recipe is made with white bread, tandoori mayonnaise and mint mayonnaise. It is an extremely interesting food recipe that can be prepared on festivals for the loved ones. Try out this easy recipe and enjoy.
- Oats Idli: It is a south Indian recipe made using oats and semolina. It is one of the healthy Indian breakfast ideas and an interesting dish to be cooked. Try it for picnic when you don’t want to carry something messy. Try out this breakfast recipe that would be loved by all.
- Healthy Focaccia: Flat oven bread that one might confuse with pizza. It is a healthy bread recipe that can be prepared for family and friends on occasions and get together. This is like an Italian recipe prepared with whole wheat flour, caramelized onions and olives. Try it and impress your guests.
Loves to dance, eat, foodie kind, loves to blog about food & nature, Have naughty & exploring mind.