Tips for 508 Compliance Document Conversions
Posted: Apr 18, 2017
Section 508 was established to help people with disabilities access electronic information technology distributed by organizations associated with the federal government or working under government contracts. The Section 508 Compliance law applies to various software, hardware, and websites, including mobile sites and mobile applications. Being in compliance with section 508 will help to increase your chance of landing government contracts opening the door to increasing your revenue. If you currently have software or applications that are not in compliance, EPHP Solutions can help you with Document Conversion through our Electronic Document Compliance Services.
Ensuring your websites and mobile applications are section 508 compliant will expand your audience and make your products and services available to a wider demographic.
Converting documents is simple and in most cases, does not change the format of your current layout. Some things to consider when working through a conversion are:
- Is the information conveyed accurately after the conversion?
- Have all your business points been made clear?
- Is there any text within an image that is not being replicated after the conversion?
- Is there alternative text for each image included in your document?
Ensuring your documents are section 508 compliant can increase your revenue and earning capacity. The cost of conversion is well worth the investment. The process is quick and the service is personalized with each document being reviewed by a human upon completion. The documents are then tested on various devices to ensure their compliance, accessibility, and quality.
EPHP Solutions is prepared to:
- Take on large and small orders to make your websites, web pages and digital documents section 508 S
- Stay up to date on the latest changes and amendments to section
- Work to meet and exceed the standards set forth in the law
The section 508 Law was established in the US and is a requirement for US government contracts and government affiliates. EPHP Solutions also helps clients located outside of the US, making their sites, pages, and documents accessible and available to persons with disabilities. All documents are provided a time stamped guarantee of compliance with an Acrobat Adobe Pro validation report.
To expand your business and to open the door to working with government contracts; compliance with the Section 508 law is crucial to your website and digital documents.
EPHP Solutions offers:
- Fast, affordable, quality document conversion services
- Each project supervised and human checked upon completion, guaranteeing your message is clear and visually impaired friendly
- Orders of all sizes are accommodated and parameters set forth within 508 Compliance Document Conversion will be met and exceeded
The documents will include a time-stamped Adobe Acrobat Pro validation report complete with Health and Human services checklist certifying compliance. EPHP Solutions Electronic Document Compliance Service has completed over 5,000 conversions and is a leading compliance service provider.
Ephpsolutions is a value driven company and believes strongly in practically proved quality practices. We provide best IT enable services and web development services at really affordable prices.