Enhance Your Home Décor to Trend This Summer
Posted: May 24, 2017
If you are planning to buy a new flat or apartment in Bangalore, then Mittal Elanza comes with an exciting range of luxurious flats in Kogilu and 2 & 3 BHK flats in Yelahnka. Since, it is the peak of the summer season in the country, it is essential that you design your new apartment in a summer-friendly manner. You should not let Summers become a reason of your suffering if you design your apartment in the right manner. Have some great fun this season by decorating the interiors of your new apartment to beat the heat with style. Have a read:
- Minimalism is the Key: During the scorching summer, the keywords that rock the season are minimalism, open and free. You can introduce minimalism into your brand-new apartment by going for some open space with big windows and doors that could enable proper ventilation in the entire house. You can also try pulling back the curtains or hang the light cottony drapery with a splash of attractive cushions in the living room and bedroom area. To stay away from the heat as much as possible, you must stow away the heavy rugs, drapery, accessories for the colder months.
- Introduce Nature: Nothing can beat the heat as much as the natural feel of greenery into your house. Summers can be the best time to bring in some elements of nature like potted plants and flowers to your apartment. The vacant corners of the house including the balcony area can be filled with colorful seasonal flowers and bright potted plants to let the cool vibes in. In addition to the cooling effect, the indoor plants also offer great style to the overall décor of the house.
- Infuse Some Fun Colors: Summer season is all about fun colors and bright hues. The area of the apartment that comes under visual attention can be enhanced with the use of bright summer colors like yellow, aqua blue, pink, and even pastel colors. The areas like the dining area, the central table and attractive corners of your apartment can be accentuated with colorful splashes. Some attractive interior design also includes the use of colorful hanging bottles and baskets all over random places to add a contemporary touch to the interiors.
- Rearrange the Furniture: The colder months call for the placement of the furniture close enough to bring the required warmth. On the contrary, the summer time is for open space in your home. You can rearrange your furniture setting by making the window in the living room as the main focus. You can place the seating items like sofas, lounge chairs and couches around the central focus. The chairs can be placed wide apart to each other such that they do not impart the clumsy look to your interiors. This technique would help you a lot in bringing home the much-required summer vibes.
- Light the Space Up: If you have stocked up all the lanterns and hanging lights that you received as gifts, then now is the time to unwrap them and decorate your new apartment with the same. Lighted house tends to create the fresh appearance in the aura and lets your cool stay for a longer time. The hanging paper lanterns and the strings of fairy lights out in the balcony area can make your summer time much more pleasant.
- Infuse Some Summer Fragrance: The scents in your home environment too can play a significant role in promoting the feel of coolness in your apartment. You can spray around the fresh fragrances of cucumber, fresh flowers, melon, ocean breeze, and some fruity scents to heighten the summer feel. The summer scents excite the senses and boost the entire ambiance with fresh energy. When you would have guests in your home, you can invigorate them with lively fragrance all over your home.
Wish to bring in the summer feel to your home in the right manner? Learn some cool ways for the same to introduce to your new flats in Yelahnka or flats in Kogilu. The summer season is not the time to suffer the heat, it is about infusing some fresh vibes in your surroundings.
Pratik Gaikwad Content writing