Valuable Hints to Wear Blouses Aiding in Enhancing Your Body Shape
Posted: Jun 12, 2017
Wearing a stylish blouse perfectly matching the traditional wear of Indian women, the sari has been in limelight since two decades. Earlier it was not given much importance and its wearer was satisfied with just any well stitched blouse, which matches the colour of the sari.
In today’s Indian fashion world equal importance is given to styled designer blouse worn along with the long yard of fabric draped in a unique way on a woman’s body. However, if you want to be the centre of attraction in any party or events, then it will be helpful to wear blouses in accordance to your body shape.
Mentioning few popular blouse neck types suitable for different body shapes:
- Slim body shape: Best to wear halter neck, high collared ones or even deep necked V-shaped collar neck style blouses. You can wear heavily embroidered blouses or laced ones. To show off your boobs prominently, it is best to wear padded blouses. Blouses having oval shaped neck lines with puffed sleeves will look best on you.
- Properly shaped body: Women with this kind of shape are quite lucky as any kind of neck design will be suitable on your body. To make your figure appear in perfect shape, try to wear back-less blouses having long laced sleeves. Wear boat shaped low neck blouses along with cotton saris pleated in the right way. You can even try to wear spaghetti or sleeveless blouses.
- Chunky figure: It’s a notion that ladies having bigger assets have to choose simple neckline blouses. In fact, you can wear any designed blouse, but it is best to avoid heavily embroidered blouses. Try to stitch blouses of lightweight fabric instead of silk, velvet or brocade. You can wear lace bordered blouses, even though it will be helpful not to wear blouses designed with beads, stones or pearls.
- Ladies having long neck: You will look more beautiful if you wear high collared blouses having long sleeves, especially the Chinese high collared neck blouses. Even blouses embroidered only on the neck part will look exclusively elegant on you while wearing plain silk or shaded georgette sari.
- Women having broad shoulder: It is best to opt for broad styled necklines with short sleeves. You can even wear low back neck or sleeveless blouses embroidered on the neckline.
Highly fashionable blouses have stolen the appealing look of the traditional draping attire. It has helped to enhance the feminine beauty of its wearer. Designer blouses have become a style icon as celebrities are giving more importance to the cholis worn with adorable layers of garment the lehengas and ghagras. The beauty of designer saris combined with customised upper body attire has been sought by ladies dwelling in western countries too.
Know your body shape to stitch or buy blouses to improve the appealing look of your figure in a sensible attempt to mark your style statement. The blouse neck designs decide whether you are concerned about your look and appearance.
Nikki singh is one of the important confounders in fashion e-commerce portal called fashionbuzzer.com. She loves to talk and write about latest fashion. She handles all fashion trends and selection of clothing in fashionbuzzer.