Easy Tips to Find the Best Cloud Hosting India Plans
Posted: Jun 20, 2017
When you shift your data and operations to the cloud, you can save money as you do not need to buy hardware or maintain staff to monitor these and streamline the workflow. Cloud hosting India solutions make it very easy for employees working in different parts of the world to collaborate with each other and access important data online. Perhaps the biggest advantage for the smaller companies is that they can focus on important business matters instead of worrying about IT concerns of backups, security and technical supports. You can use these following guidelines to choose the best cloud hosting India plans:
- To begin with, you need to find out which cloud computing services the provider will offer. There are multiple software based solutions like Dropbox for document storage, Salesforce for customer relationship management etc.
- Secondly, you need to find out the pricing model followed by the cloud vendor. You must also be careful about upfront costs when
- When buying cloud hosting India plans, you must consider the security they offer. Cloud vendors will typically adopt many stringent measures to implement data security in the cloud. Such measures include anti-virus detection, firewalls, user authentication, and routine security audits and data encryption. You must also verify if you will have to access to your valuable data in the clouds. It is imperative to find out if the vendor performs background checks on employees to eliminate potential identity thieves.
- Before you sign up for cloud hosting India plans, you must verify if the vendor conforms to industry regulations which are specific to your business. For instance, when you have a business in healthcare, your vendor should be compliant with the HIPAA rules dealing with patient data privacy.
- Prior to buying cloud hosting India solutions, you must inquire about the location of their data centers. Security of the data center is also a factor which deserves consideration. The data center should ideally be located in a region which is not prone to natural disasters like floods. You must also find out about the security measures for protection of these facilities from hackers and intruders.
- To get the best cloud hosting India provider, you must inquire about their provisions for backing up valuable data. So, your vendor must have proper measures to retrieve data which is accidentally lost or deleted. When there are data loss instances, the vendor should ideally offer compensations. You need to check their history for any past instances of data loss.
- Finally, you must find out about the vendor’s customer services support facilities before signing on the dotted lines. You should check for their response times and make sure they guarantee round-the-clock assistance via phone calls, emails and live chats.
CloudOYE is one of the best cloud hosting provider in India