7 Tips for sure success in NDA Exam
Posted: Jul 18, 2017
To Clear NDA written exam the candidate need to undergo two stages
a) Written exam
b) SSB interview
Both these phases are equally important to get selected to NDA training program. As far as written exam is concerned it consists of MCQs the candidate need to select the right option from the given set of questions. The written exam of NDA covers 3 main subjects Mathematics, General Knowledge and English. The one who has hold on these three subjects can easily Crack NDA Exam. Candidates need to prepare well for NDA written exam as it is the entry level test once candidate qualifies written exam then only he is eligible for SSB interview round. Lot of efforts is required in Preparation for NDA exam in Chandigarh. Right guidance and preparation are the key things that help in NDA exam preparation.
Tips to be successful in NDA Exam
- Updated study material: To prepare for NDA exam one of the best mantra is to secure updated study material. One of the best guide is the one published by Arihant Publication house. It usually covers each and every topic associated with the written examination. Additionally it also covers the previous year question papers with answers. This guide will help you prepare well for NDA exam. Study material is of utmost importance if the candidate has updated study material then he is relaxed from one of the biggest worry.
- Join Coaching institute: Another important tip for sure success in NDA exam is join good coaching institute that will provide you with all the material and information. Coaching institutes prepare the students for written as well as for SSB round also. Once the candidate join coaching institute then the responsibility lies with coaching institutes rather than anyone else. All coaching institutes put their efforts to prepare the students well for the exam as if the student passes then it brighten the name of the institute.
- Practice Previous Year question Papers : This is one amongst the best tip that aid in sure success in NDA exam. Candidates need to solve previous year question papers to get an idea about the exam pattern also to get estimatiouns for time. Revision through Previous year papers is of great help in NDA exam.
- Reading newspapers and Magazine can be of great help: Current Affairs forms an integral part of this examination. To clear the NDA exam this section must be well attended to! The best way to do this task is by making use of Television and NEWS Papers. Make use of them to stay up to date on topics associated with Current Affairs as well as National and International NEWS
- Work on the vocabulary : The best way to polish your English skills is to work on vocabulary. Reading English story books, novels, NEWS Papers etc will help you improve your language as well as build vocabulary at the same time. Believe me, it will also improve your grammar and writing skills to an extent.
- Learn time management skills: Try to use shortcut methods that can save time. Divide the time to the sections. Give maximum time to Maths section then English and current affairs and attempt the exam that way only. Time management skills let you complete your syllabus on time and in exam it helps in completing the questions in stipulated time.
- Shortcut tips and tricks: Learning the shortcut methods using the guide book will help you save time. This will eventually help you attend all the questions asked in the paper. If you learn the shortcut tips and tricks then you will be able to answer quickly. In some tricky questions calculation are to be done using shortcut method else it would take a lot of time solving it. So prepare for the exam keeping this thing in Mind.
Through the above mentioned tips one can get sure success in the NDA exam. I hope this article has helped you.
Delhi Career Group is Offers NDA,UGC NET, Bank PO, SSC, CLAT and Hotel Management, PCS Coaching in Chandigarh,UGC NET Economics Coaching in Chandigarh,UGC NET English Coaching in Chandigarh.