GST Registration Consultants in Delhi
Posted: Aug 02, 2017
Goods and Service tax is no more fiction in India and it is now a part of Indian Tax system. GST was introduced on 1st July, 2017. It is a new tax regime for new India. Mainly GST has been passed to promote the concept of "One nation One Tax One Market". GST will make Indian tax system more cogent. There are 37 forms of taxes and GST is all in one of it.
GST Subsumes all the forms of indirect tax levied earlier in India such as Service Tax, VAT, Entertainment Tax, Luxury Tax, Octroi and Central taxes (CST, Service Tax, Excise Duty) etc. GST will be levied on every level at each cycle of supply chain, with complete set-off benefits available.GST Registration in Delhi is a complete online process. GSTN has developed a user friendly GST portal to make GST service reliable to us.
People do not need go anywhere else they just need to switch on their system and need to browse for GST Registration on the internet and within 3 days they get registered permanently under GST Regime. The process is taking 3 days for verification and approval person is going to get GSTIN no. through he/she will get to know their GST Registration process has started. Applicant can also track his/her GST Registration status.
Documents Required for GST Registration in Delhi
- PAN Card of the taxpayer is required to link GSTIN. GSTIN is obtained while person has gone through process GST Registration. · Identify and Address proof should be kept while registering under GST. The documents used for the proof can be PAN card, Aadhar Card, Voter id, Driving License, Passport or any other important id proof. · Business Registration Document like Incorporation certificate or partnership deed or any other Business proof are required for all the types of registered entities.
- Address Proof for Place of Business includes documents like rental agreement, sale deed, copy of electricity bill or latest property tax receipt or municipal khata must be there GST registered Applicant.
- Bank Account Proof can be shown through Bank Passbook showing few or latest transaction must be submitted for the bank account mentioned in the registration application.
- Digital signatures will be of authorised signatory to sign and submit the GST registration application in Delhi. But In case of proprietorship there is no requirement for Digital Signature.
Condition and Process of GST Registration in Delhi
GST will be applicable to all the taxpayers in India (including freelancers), traders and manufacturers, once their supply turnover crosses Rs. 20 Lakh and Rs. 10 Lakh in North Eastern States and Hilly States. GST registration in Delhi is completely an online process without any manual intervention. There is another scheme schemed by government known as the GST composition scheme will also be there under GST for businesses with a supply turnover of less than Rs. 75 lakh.
GST Registration Process
- Logon to GST Online portal www.GST.gov.in
- Fill up the form part A (PAN, Mobile and email) and verify by getting OTP.
- Upload the required document according to the type of Business.
- Access the part B the received number.
- You get application reference no. via mobile
- GST officer will verify your application
- Officer approves the application or Officer will ask for more documents
- Officer approves all the documents and issue the Certificate of GST.
- Otherwise Officer will reject the application due to some issue.
Benefits of GST
- Promotes the concept One nation One Tax One Market
- GST system is a transparent tax system.
- Separate tax for the system.
- GST will reduce number of indirect taxes and make tax system simpler.
- No hidden tax cogent form of tax.
- Lower down the cost of doing Business
- Lower down prices of some goods and will help companies since the consumption will increase.
- Timing saving tax for transportation system.
- Distribution of goods and services will increase or consumed and vice versa.
- Easily manageable compliance.
- Integrated tax system and taxation burden to be split equitably between manufacturing and services.
- Tax will be levied only at the final destination of consumption based on VAT principle.
- Corruption free tax administration
For more information visit https://www.registrationwala.com