5 Exciting Web Designing Trends Of 2017
Posted: Aug 07, 2017
No business person of today can hope to succeed without having a footprint online. Yet some of them despair on finding that their websites do not manage to help them in achieving their target in any way. Sure, there may be varied factors responsible for it yet the importance of a proper web design Macon remains paramount. With time being the commodity in short supply today, most people are obsessed with going through the websites on the go now. Yes, it is the smart phones and tab that has the edge today. So go all out to design your website according to the latest trends and watch your coffers spill over.
Web Designing Trends for 2017
- Tradition Ends – Well, the conventional concept of web designing is dead and gone now. Welcome to the new brave world of experience design. The design of the websites today is not limited to aesthetics only though. So, it does not matter whether you have a perfect font or color on your website. It is the customer engagement and user friendly features that do the trick.
- Interaction – With social media coming out tops, the website designers are looking at harnessing the power of conversation. The website that have incorporated chats and messaging functionality within their user interface are sure to move ahead of their competitors as they can be privy to customer feedback instantaneously and take measures to correct their shortcomings.
- GIFs – Well, animations had always been included in the websites but the recent trend of making use of GIFs to hold the attention of the users is entirely novel in its concept. The designers can create wonderful animated guidelines as well as explain a product / service to the prospective customers by using innovatively placed images. Feel free to use as many as you want but no cluttering up your site please!
4. Responsive Design – Experts believe the responsive web designs will continue to dominate the trend throughout 2017 and beyond. With Google favoring the websites that are optimized, flexible and can be easily accessibly across devices without losing any of its features, website designers will focus on creating responsive designs for long.
5. Minimalistic – Less is more now! This is definitely the key to the best design of 2017. The popularity of a home page has gone for a toss at present only to be replaced with cards a la Netflix. It is the age of visuals and simplistic designing that do away with the clutter and big blocks of text that people are reluctant to read.
This article is written by The Park Group Team. The Park Group is an Award Winning Advertising & Digital Marketing Agency in Macon, GA.