- Views: 6
- Report Article
- Health & Fitness
- Hair Loss
Easy and Available Homemade Remedies To Prevent Hair Loss
Posted: Sep 12, 2017
Having a thick and voluminous which shines naturally is everybody’s dream. Nobody likes to flaunt a bald head or bald spots or even start losing hair at an early age. Losing 50 to 100 strands of hair daily is considered as normal. But when somebody experiences more hair loss than the expected rate, one needs to take immediate steps to prevent it. So, here are some easy to make and use homemade remedies which one can follow to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth.
- Use Indian Gooseberry
Rich in Vitamin C, the Indian Gooseberry or amla, is one of the best hair fall remedies. All you need to do is, go to the store and buy some Indian Gooseberry and lemon.
- Grate one Indian gooseberry and keep 1tbsp of the grate amla separately in a bowl. Add 1tbsp of lemon juice in it and mix it well.
- Apply the mixture well on your scalp and leave it overnight. Cover your head with a shower cap. The next morning shampoo your hair properly. Continue this twice every week and see the results.
- Use Fenugreek
Rich in hormone antecedents, Fenugreek or methi is good for hair growth rebuilds hair follicles, contains proteins and nicotinic acid, which is good for stimulating hair growth.
- Soak one cup of "methi" overnight in water
- The next morning, grind those soaked methi in the mixture. Make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste into your hair and cover it with a shower cap. Keep it covered for around 40 minutes and then rinse off properly. There should be no traces of methi in your hair.
- Follow this procedure for a month and see the results yourself.
- Onion Juice
Rich in sulphur content, this helps in the blood circulation to the hair follicles properly, reduce inflammations and also restore the damages hair follicles.
- Take one big onion and grate it finely. Strain the juice from the grated onions and apple it to your scalp.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes and then rinse off your hair properly.
- For those who are not comfortable with the smell of the onions, they can mix three tbsp. of the onion juice with 2tbsp of the aloe Vera gel, and 1tbsp of olive oil (optional).
- Now apply the mixture into the scalp, and keep it for 30 minutes. Rinse off your hair properly and then apply a shampoo.
- You can repeat either of the two remedies two to three times a week and see the results yourself.
- Chinese hibiscus
Known for its natural properties, the Chinese hibiscus is available in the market almost all the time. Apart from hair growth it also takes care of dandruff, split ends, premature graying, and also ensures thick hair.
- Take coconut oil, about two cups and add 2 Chinese hibiscuses in it.
- Now heat the oil with the hibiscus until charred.
- Stir the mixture and strain out the oil. Use this oil in your hair every night before going to sleep.
- Wash your hair properly the next morning with shampoo. Repeat this every day and see the results yourself.
So these were few of the really easy and always available homemade remedies to prevent Hair loss. Follow it regularly or weekly, and see the differences.
Panacea Global Hair Services is awarded Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Delhi, offer Hair Transplant in Delhi, Hair Loss Treatment in South Delhi, FUE Hair Transplant in Delhi, Laser Hair Loss Treatment at an affordable price.
Panacea Global Hair Services is one of the most trusted hair transplant clinic in Delhi India. We have a band of awarded doctors and medical assistants, committed to serving hair fall suffering people.