10 Best Features and Functions of UV Laser Machine
Posted: Sep 12, 2017
The wavelength of UV laser varied from 235 nm to 400 nm. The ultraviolet wavelength is converted from 1064 nm wavelength with the help of a third harmonic generator. This laser wavelength is converted to UV wavelength because this wavelength has its own peculiar and functions that no other wavelength possesses. To further intimate you with this form of laser machine, I will be elucidating 10 best features and functions of laser machine in this article.
- Excellent beam quality: There are multiple ways to measure the quality of laser beam but the most common way is by calculating the tightness of the beam under certain conditions, such as a limited beam divergence. Some of the ways through which the beam quality can be quantified are beam parameter product, M2 factor, and inverse M2 factor. All these quantifications have been done on UV laser marking machines and they all have shown beam quality of it as being excellent.
- High marking speed: Other than having an excellent beam quality, the marking speed and tact time of this laser machine is much higher than other conventional product. The combination of pointedness and high speed makes UV laser marking systems very suitable for ultra-fine marking on fast-moving products.
3. Pulse-to-pulse stability: Currently, scientists have not developed any method to measure the pulse-to-pulse stability of laser beams. However, measurements through non-standardized methods have consistently proved that UV laser machine in India has high quality.
- Power stability and low noise: This laser machine has a great power stability and produces minimum noise during operation.
- Processing stability: The processing stability of this product is very high, making it highly suitable for precision marking.
- Low operating cost: One of the biggest advantages of this UV laser machine is its cost-effectiveness. Low operating cost of this product makes it a favourite of many individuals.
- No heat accumulation: These UV laser marking systems are designed to give consistent uptime without generating any unnecessary heat.
- Utilization in Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry (MALDI-MS): In the majority of cases, the UV laser machines are used in MALDI-MS. This is because UV laser marking machines are one of the few which functions in the wavelength required (between 266 nm and 355 nm) for MALDI-MS purposes. Additionally, the pulse duration of UV laser machines, which is between 0.5 ns and 20 ns are also highly useful for MALDI.
- Cutting material: The UV laser machine in India is one of the best alternatives for cutting a variety of materials. No matter what kind of material is given, this machine will cut seamlessly across it.
- Uses in diverse areas: UV laser marking machines are used for multiple purposes, such as holographic, bio-engineering, fine marking on plastics and metals, photolithography, tablet printing nitinol, and many other micro processing applications.
Scantech is known across the world for its high-quality products in the field of custom laser applications. Their technology is used by diverse group of industries, such as, textile, jewelery, automobile, pharmaceutical, and many other.
Read above article useful information & knowledge for you.