How to Get Forex Card from IndusInd Bank
Posted: Sep 15, 2017
A forex card eliminates the stress of exchanging currencies while you are travelling overseas. IndusInd Bank transcends this attribute into much more into its forex/travel card by presenting an array of features.
Avail a forex card from IndusInd Bank
Getting a new forex card from IndusInd Bank is relatively easy as there are no lengthy processes involved. Here are the steps you should follow to apply for a forex card from IndusInd Bank:
- Before applying for a forex card, you may have doubts regarding whether you need to have an IndusInd Bank account to apply for a forex card. As IndusInd Bank’s forex card can be used by anyone, you don’t necessarily have to be an account holder for getting a forex card.
- Starting with the procedure, you need to first visit IndusInd Bank’s Indus Forex page. Once you get there, you’ll see a "Buy Forex" button which you need to click on it.
- You will then land on a page that says "Buy Forex Card Online." The page has three tabs which show drop-down menus upon selection. First, you need to start with the tab that says "Select Product." There you will see two options and you have to choose "Forex Card."
- Further, the second tab, which reads "Select Currency" allows you to choose your preferred currency (of the country you will be visiting).
- The third tab that reads "You Buy" and "You Pay" is almost similar to an online currency converter. You have to enter the amount that you’ll need for your overseas expenses, then upon clicking the "Get Rate" button, the equivalent amount (that you entered in foreign currency) will be shown in INR, which is the amount that you’ll have to pay.
- After you are done entering your desired foreign amount and getting its equivalent on INR, you need to click on the "Proceed" button. Doing this will take you to a page where you have to fill in your personal details.
- Then, you will have select the delivery mode and confirm your order on the respective pages.
Reasons to get a forex card from IndusInd Bank
Other than being able to carry out hassle-free monetary transactions in foreign countries, there are extra features in IndusInd Bank’s forex card which makes it remarkably useful.
Here are some of the extra features of IndusInd Bank’s forex card:
- With IndusInd forex card, you either opt for a single currency or multiple currencies. IndusInd Bank offers 8 major currencies which can be loaded into your forex card. These currencies include USD, CAD, UAE Dirham, AUD, GBP, Euro, SGD, and SAR.
- IndusInd Bank’s forex card can be loaded online at your convenience. This gives you the freedom to load your forex card from any place in the world; letting you enjoy an ultimate cashless experience everywhere you go.
- Apart from cashless transactions, you can even use IndusInd Bank’s forex card to withdraw local currencies from ATMs to stay away from the stress of exchanging or buying currency.
- You don’t have to compromise on security while using IndusInd Bank’s forex card as a high-security chip has been embedded in the card. Even if you lose the card, you can issue another one by informing the bank. You’ll get the new card delivered regardless of wherever in the world you are.
I am forex trader since 10 years and I help people to get forex card from different banks