How to Setup New Email Alert on Your Hotmail
Posted: Jan 16, 2018
One of the issues with utilizing a webmail service like Hotmail is the absence of new email message notifications on the off chance that you don't have your inbox open in your Web program. To get alerts for new mail, utilize the taskbar notification feature with Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9 or utilize Windows Live Mobile. Stick or pin Hotmail to your taskbar with IE 9 and you'll see a number showing the number of new email messages in your inbox. You can likewise pick into Windows Live Mobile and you'll get a SMS at whatever point you get another email.
One can approach Technical customer support toll free Hotmail phone number for acquiring quick help. We are 24/7 accessible to assist you in getting best support services. Dial toll free
Get Taskbar Notification
Open or launch Internet Explorer.
Then explore to the Hotmail site and login with your Hotmail email account through email id and password.
Now drag the Hotmail tab from the highest point of the IEV window onto your taskbar. The quantity of new messages will show up on the symbol. Tap on the symbol to open your Hotmail account inbox.
- At first, login to your Hotmail account and then simply tap on the Alternatives at the upper right corner of your inbox and select More Options link.
- After that, tap on the link Mobile Alerts for New Email Messages under the Reading Email tab.
- Here simply tap on the option Sign up for Windows Live Mobile and give your cell phone number. MS will send your mobile phone an affirmation code through SMS.
- Then enter the 4-digit code from your mobile phone into the given box and afterwards pick Start button.
Important Notes –
- You can likewise use any mail program to guide Hotmail for new email messages. Hotmail enables the standard POP3 convention. Make another account in your email program and utilize "pop3.live.com" as the POP3 server. In the event that your email program doesn't automatically recognize the settings, then consult the another way to get Hotmail on your mobile phone page on the Hotmail support experts group for the required settings. While the blog post alludes to getting Hotmail on your mobile phone, you can likewise utilize POP3 in desktop email programs.
- Your cell phone service provider may charge you to get SMS messages. In case if your provider does, you'll be charged each time Microsoft sends you a alert or notification message.
These are essential tips which one can take to setup a new Hotmail email alert easily. We help every last user for the Hotmail settings related problems and support. We are one of the best and leading third party technical expert help desk who offer instant help to clients to accomplish best assistance. Dial us Our toll free technical help support Hotmail helpline number 0800 098 8424 is one of the best way to help you.
If you face any issues with your Hotmail account and want to resolve them, so call us today, our Hotmail support helpline number 0800-098-8424 and get instant solution.