Male Drive Overload - Treating Hypersensuality
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
Male drive can vary from man to man (and for any man can vary significantly from time to time), but men in general enjoy having a male organ that's pretty much always ready to get up and go. In cases when a man is actually experiencing hypersensuality, however, that drive can be pitched to a degree that can present serious challenges: sometimes there can be too much of a good thing. A healthy male drive is a component of proper male organ health, so finding ways to handle hypersensuality can be important.
What is hypersensuality?
Is there an easy definition for hypersensuality? Not really. It's generally acknowledged that hypersensuality (sometimes called satyriasis in men or nymphomania in women) means an extreme frequency of or sudden increase in sensual activity or desire. But getting more definite than that is difficult.
For example, how does one quantify "extreme frequency?" It's difficult to put a number to it. Is sensual activity all kinds of sensual activity, or is it only partner activity? Or only specific kinds of partner activity? And how does one measure sensual desire?
In most cases, hypersensuality seems to be one of those "I can't define it but I know it when I see it" kind of conditions.
Kinds of hypersensuality
There are four main kinds of hypersensuality, classified mostly by cause:
- Addiction. In this form, the need for intimate contact is akin to the need for a fix.
- Compulsive sensuality. Those with compulsive sensuality issues engage in intimacy not because of an overriding desire for sensual contact but because doing so provides relief from anxiety or tension.
- Impulsive sensuality. With impulse sensuality, a person has an impulse to have intimate contact that he or she is unable to resist.
- Medical hypersensuality. Some medical conditions and medications can in some instances create increased male drive conditions. Bipolar disorder is one such condition, as are several neurological conditions. Methamphetamine and anabolic steroids may also cause hypersensuality.
Treatment generally requires intensive therapy and may involve the use of medications to control the sensual desire.
Problems with hypersensuality
The problem with hypersensuality may not seem obvious: after all, many men (especially younger men) spend a huge amount of their day in an excited state or indulging in sensual fantasies, if not outright sensual activity. But when the drive crosses over into hypersensuality, a number of issues can arise:
- Aggressive pursuit. A man with a wildly insistent hard on fueled by hypersensuality can become obnoxious and inappropriate in the manner in which he pursues desired sensual partners. At the least, this can be a big turn-off to the partners he desires; at the worst, it can lead to molestation or assault.
- Neglect. If a man's sensual desire is so intense that he can think of little else, it can have a negative impact on his ability to work or to bond properly with other people, whether family, friends or partners. Many a man has ended up spending more time diddling in the men's room at work than at his desk doing the job he was hired to do.
- Pain. Hypersensuality brings with it the pain that is associated with frustrated sensual desire, but it also can result in a very sore male organ due to the frequency of the sensual activities, whether solo or with a partner. Often the activity is also very rough, as the man may be in a heightened state of desire such that obtaining release is more important than sensitive stimulation.
Of course, all men experience a sore male organ due to rough or excessive use at some time. Employing a first rate male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) is absolutely essential to combatting this problem. The best creams include a top drawer skin moisturizer (such as shea butter) to soothe soreness. It's also essential that the cream includes a reliable antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid, which keeps away the unsightly "wrinkled" male organ look.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ.