6 Reasons Why You Must See a Volleyball Chiropractor Now!
Posted: Nov 07, 2017
Volleyball is a tough game that demands endurance and strength. If you are someone who enjoys beach or indoor volleyball, you should consider visiting a volleyball chiropractor as often as possible. Chiropractic care is not just about treating the conditions of the back and spine, but more about fitness. In this post, we give seven solid reasons to see a volleyball chiropractor.
- Because top athletes are following the same route, such as volleyball great Misty May Treanor. Some of the best-known athletes from different sports backgrounds have attributed their fitness to their chiropractic team. Many have admitted that chiropractors have helped them do better, both on and off the field. When the experts and seasoned players are working with chiropractors, shouldn’t you?
- Because you need to improve your range of motion. Chiropractors work with athletes in improving their range of motion, so that they perform better in the game. It is believed that chiropractic care helps to enhance and improve eye-hand coordination in most sports.
3. Because you want to prevent injuries. A volleyball chiropractor knows what it takes to prevent injuries that are common to the game. They can identify your mistakes on the field, and they can help you work on your form, so that you don’t make the same errors that lead to frequent injuries.
- Because you want to heal faster. As an athlete, the last thing you would want is an injury. An unexpected accident can cause pain and you might not be able to play immediately. With chiropractors, you can work on the recovery process, which can be accelerated by using some of the alternative forms of treatment. They might use cold laser therapy or ARP therapy to accelerate the recovery process.
- Because you don’t want to rely on medications. Working with a chiropractor will reduce your dependency on medications considerably. Painkillers such as opioids, like Percocet, Vicodin and Fentanyl are addicting and their use can be fatal. Unfortunately, drug companies now make opioids for kids. So if you have children that play volley, especially elite or club volleyball, you should strongly consider having them see a chiropractor.
- Because you are trying to do better. Just like your coach, your chiropractor also engages you to do better. They have amazing ways of motivating athletes, and more often than not, they focus on your physical challenges, movements and other concerns.
What are you waiting for? Find a reliable clinic near you and consult the practicing chiropractor to know more about sports performance and how they can help with your fitness concerns. Ask them about their approach to volleyball athletes who are interested in playing better and what is done when they suffer injuries.
4006 S. Lamar, Suite 650 (Inside Active Life Healing Center)
Austin, TX 78704
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic ("natural" or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs).