5 Features of Diode Laser Marking Machines and Its Industrial Applications
Posted: Nov 13, 2017
Laser marking systems are used in industries such as electronics, semiconductor and precision machines for laser marking and trimming on moving objects, flat or cylindrical surfaces.
Below listed are 5 important features of Diode Laser Marking Machines and its industrial applications:
1. A diode laser, is a semi- conductor device that produces coherent radiation in the visible and infrared range where the current is passed through. The beam divergence of diode is higher that other lasers, therefore, it is considered to be very good for applications such as heat treatment, hardening and welding. Its rigid structure is designed in such a way that it can withstand heavy automobile and engine components.
2. Diode laser marking machines are ideally used for engraving or marking all metal surfaces and many non-metal materials. These machines are best suited for applications and processes that requires precision and accuracy in depth markings. The laser has great durability and is best for marking on plastic as well as metal. It offers high resolution marking at a relatively high speed as compared to other laser technology. Its design also makes it convenient and easy to use.
- These machines have high efficiency and take up very less space. they are ideal for small electronic devices and can also be used on the office desk. It adopts an advanced optical fiber coupling semiconductor laser end pump that leads to high energy conversion efficiency, high light beam quality and low power consumption, that makes it an overall very convenient system integration.
- What differentiates Diode laser marking machines from conventional lasers, are technical specifications such as the helium-neon (He-Ne), ruby, and gas type, in a several ways in terms of size, power consumption and other such features. These machines are specially needed in the industries where markings are small. The Diode Laser Markers are indispensable in industries like Jewellery, Plastics, Metals, etc.
- The diode laser marking machine incur low maintenance and can be handled via simple routine steps. They are very useful in the marking of small components like Automobile Parts, Electronic Components, Mechanical Tools and measurement parts, Medical/Surgical, Hardware Tools and things of Daily Necessities. Using the diode laser machine, character, pattern, batch number, production date, bar code, logo etc can be marked on various types of materials ranging from plastic, rubber and metal.
The price of Diode laser machine in India may depend on the customer’s specifications and requirements. Scantech Laser Pvt Ltd is known for its technical innovations and years of expertise. It offers the most cost effective and superior quality products as per the client’s requirements.
Read above article useful information & knowledge for you.