8 Mobile App Development Trends for 2018 to Follow for Business Growth
Posted: Dec 04, 2017
Mobile app development technology in 2017 has witnessed tremendous growth. Applications have become more advanced with customer experience taking a greater leap. Mobile apps when compared to last year have become more exciting and fascinating with more focus being stressed on improving user experience. Therefore, it has become extremely important for businesses to focus on the importance of user experience and develop apps that could help their business flourish.
A perfect app is an exciting way to enhance the reach of the business while promoting the services and products. The app should be designed by a reliable app company in sync with latest trends and technology. Here are 8 mobile app development trends that must be followed in 2018 to accelerate the growth of business -
1. Accelerated Mobile Pages – This one trend is surely going to pick up pace in 2018 to help businesses increase the retention rates and while making the app more valuable. AMP being stripped down version of HTML will help in enhancing the loading speed of the mobile pages while minimizing the page bounce rates. The technology will help app developers create web pages and applications with faster loading speed. AMP trend will allow for advanced search from mobile apps based on mobile search index.
2. Artificial intelligence in apps - With arrival of artificial intelligence in app development in recent times, it is now going to be one of the highly in demand App Development Trends of 2018. Although it is a new technology in app development, it is being adopted at a rapid pace in creating apps equipped with advanced learning techniques. Developers all over the world are focused to deliver customized application usage experience to the users based on their personal preferences. Additionally, to make shopping and m-commerce apps more engaging and exciting the focus is being led on creating conversational environment with the help of AI powered chat boxes.
- Rise in popularity of Android Instant Apps – Released in May, 2017 the Android Instant Apps facility has witnessed significant popularity and it is going to be one of the most important trends in app development ecosystems in 2018. The facility allows the user to access the app from anywhere without installing the application itself. Instant apps enable the user to check almost every feature of an app without actually installing it thereby getting a perfect idea about the usability of the app.
- Lazy loading method is set to get popular – This one is going to be one of the most important mobile app development trends that will help developers minimize the bounce rates. The mobile UX design when put in place would ensure that heavy images that slow down the loading of the pages would only be loaded as an when their turn arrives. This would enable the text to get loaded before the images which would facilitate enhanced engagement. Lazy loading technology will enable developers tackle the issue of sluggish stacking and move towards languid stacking generating an exciting user experience.
- On demand applications to become more popular – Companies like Ola and Uber have changed the way apps are utilized and have brought a paradigm shift to the approach of app development. Businesses in order to provide prompt and reliable services to their customers are relying more on apps that are customized and on demand. The year of 2018 is not going to be any different and the trend of on-demand application will only be getting more popular. Whether food delivery business, taxi service and grocery shopping, on demand application is going to be one of the best ways to enhance business growth and deliver unmatched satisfaction to the customers.
- Cloud Based Applications – No one wants to install apps that are too heavy and eat up the internal memory of the phone. To tackle this problem and assist users have a perfect application usage experience, developers are focusing on developing cloud based applications. The technology would require the user to install a simple and small application, basically the client. The client comes connected to the cloud which facilitates all functions and calculations.
- Enhanced cyber security - Apps that are being developed in present times score low on security and would fail to even pass basic privacy and security test. Therefore, cyber security will dominate the app development ecosystem in 2018 and apps would be developed keeping in mind security appeal. Developers are planning to implement IT security at earlier stages of app development while coding which would assist the users enjoy more privacy and security with applications.
- Digital wallets and virtual money to gain momentum – Digital payment services are getting popular with each passing day and the trend is expected to grow stronger in the coming year as well. The advent of Apple Pay and Google wallet is certainly going to push the trend and customers are expected to gradually shift to m- commerce on regular basis. Digital wallets and virtual payments will slowly become a way of life with maximum number of users making transactions and payments online.
So, if you are looking to get app development done while keeping the latest trend intact, contact LogicSpice. Our expert teams of professionals not only keep a close eye on the details and prevailing trends, they are also proficient in providing optimal solutions to the requirements in a given time period.
The CEO of leading and Professional mobile app, web development & design company, Logicspice that provides services of website design, website development, E-commerce web designing, software development, graphics design, ready to install scripts, PHP