5 Drupal Benefits To Supercharge Your Business Website
Posted: Dec 08, 2017
The web is constantly evolving and so are the consumer expectations. The current digital landscape is witnessing massive consumption of information through multiple channels. Customers want enterprises to deliver services and respond to them on their preferred platforms. Being an enterprise providing Drupal website development services, we help global enterprises establish a web presence with sophisticated interfaces.
Drupal, being a powerful, open source content management system (CMS), enables enterprises to go above and beyond the traditional systems. It has a vast community that contributes to the platform bringing in the advanced mechanisms that modern-age businesses require today. In this article, we have outlined a few important reasons to help you understand how Drupal enables businesses to stay ahead of the competition by delivering unique digital experiences to customers.
- Professional themes:The vast collection of versatile Drupal themes allows developers to seamlessly align the web structure to business and consumer needs. Many Drupal themes can be accessed for free. The layout, designs, fonts, and size can be aligned with the visual objectives of a particular business or industry. In addition to this, the individual elements can be customized to suit your requirements. For example, you can reduce or increase the font size or change the color of theme and its elements.
- Security:In recent years, security attacks and threats have increased dramatically. This is why implementing stringent security measures has become imperative for every business website. Cyber-attacks not only sabotage your company’s reputation in the market but also erode your customer’s faith in your brand. To help you combat such security issues, Drupal offers several features and modules that can help you ensure the safety of customer and business information while keeping the hackers at bay. You can even manage new security patches directly from the security panel.
- SEO-Friendliness:As a popular content management system, Drupal complies with the latest search engine optimization guidelines. It offers exceptionally potent modules and has a clean code. It enables you to make use of the advanced SEO modules preferred by the search engines to ensure easy and hassle-free integration with your website.
- Open Source Benefit:Drupal provides the whole bounty of benefits associated with open source. You are allowed to access the source code of Drupal programs and applications without having to go through any lengthy procedures for permissions or licenses. You are not required to pay any royalty either.
- Agility & Scalability:Apart from helping you build innovative, clutter-free web stores, Drupal also allows you to execute your ideas faster. Due to its open source facility, it lets you build whatever you desire to and modify it the way you like. Moreover, with Drupal, scaling is never a problem. Initially, you can start with a single page and then add up to a thousand pages, without altering any page. Its powerful Admin support lets you manage, modify, monitor and personalize the security parameters or module installation without requiring any special knowledge.
ConclusionSeveral enterprises rely on Drupal to power their web presence. From freely accessible modules to basic and advanced features and functionalities, Drupal offers everything you would require to create a feature-rich, superior-quality website. Are you looking to build a Drupal-based website or extend the functionalities of an existing one? Let us know in the comment box below.
Passionate writer. Love to explore new topics...