Benefits of SiteLock Security for Small Business
Posted: Dec 19, 2017
Websites have helped reach out to millions of customers from all over the world. You can see each and every product and service that the respective company is offering immediately as the details are uploaded. But, from the business owner’s point of view, you need to be absolutely sure about the things that are getting uploaded on a website. In addition to this, it is important to have top notch website security that will help monitor the website 24 x 7 x 365 days. SiteLock is one security tool that can be used for advanced website security. So, what exactly will SiteLock add to your website? Let’s find out.
- Advanced scanning feature – when it comes to scanning a website, there is nothing better than SiteLock. The accuracy it has along with the amazing Malware Detector has the ability to detect even the rarest of virus. Malware in a website can result in the site going down from top search engines. To prevent that from happening, you can install SiteLock for your website.
- Immediate alert – one of the best things about working with SiteLock is that you will be immediately notified whenever there is a malware threat. Scanning the website occasionally is one thing, but getting to know about the threat beforehand will help prevent the mistake. You will not only get a notification on your dashboard, but also in your personal email.
- Compatible with all websites – there is a difference between anti-virus and total security of a website. What SiteLock provides is a comprehensive security. One of the reasons why it is best to use SiteLock is because you will not have to install additional software in order to get the security. Since this runs on cloud technology, you can use the security anytime you want.
- 306 degrees scanning – a very unique facility of SiteLock is it offers all round malware protection. As security has increased in the last decade, so has the technology for hacking. You will never know when your personal details get hacked. Starting from damaging important data to stealing those details to keeping track of monetary transactions, everything can get compromised if you do not have a proper security for your website.
- Better security value – small businesses are often vulnerable to web attacks and if the security is loose, it can lead to a lot of problems in the long run. So, if you have just started with your business and you do not have a lot of money, just install SiteLock for your website and you can be rest assured that the site will be safe from hackers. There are times when search engine traffic is compromised for websites, but that does not happen when you are using SiteLock.
It is always wise to have full proof security for websites. But, if you are a newbie to any business, it would be best to have SiteLock as your ultimate security provider because of the multiple benefits that it provides to the user.
Jitendra Raulo is Founder & CEO at Abhada Technologies that offer domain registraration and Web hosting services.