Dental Implants Market to Approach US$6.54 bn by 2025
Posted: Dec 20, 2017
Global Dental Implants Market: Rising Incidence of Periodontal Diseases Stokes Growth, says TMR
A report by Transparency Market Research estimated the global dental implants market to be worth US$3.60 bn in 2016. The market is anticipated to attain a value of US$6.54 bn by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2025.
Read Report overview @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/dental-implants-market.html
The Dental Implants Market is segmented on the basis of expression system, By product,By Geography, application, end user and region.
By product type, endosteal implants led the dental implants market in 2016 accounting for more than 80% revenue-wise. The segment is expected to grow at a significant pace in the coming years too. The segment of titanium based on material type led the market in 2016 in terms of revenue. Titanium has been witnessing high demand due to its physical properties that are suitable for dental implants.
The dental clinics end-use segment is expected to continue to dominate the global market for dental implants over the forecast period between 2017 and 2025 in terms of revenue. The clinics end-use segment held more than 60% of the market in 2016 revenue-wise.
The regions into which the global dental implants market is divided in this report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Europe is expected to hold on to its lead position between 2017 and 2025. The development of implant dentistry in the region makes it the most advanced and leading market for dental implants.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=224
Summary of Table of Content:
2. Assumptions and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Dental Implants Market Analysis, by Product Type
7. Dental Implant Market Analysis, by Material
8. Dental Implant Market Analysis, by End Users
9. Dental Implant Market Analysis, By Region
10. North America Dental Implant Market Analysis
11. Europe Dental Implant Market Analysis
12. Latin America Dental Implant Market Analysis
13. Asia Pacific Dental Implant Market Analysis
14. MEA Dental Implant Market Analysis
15. Competition Landscape
16. Company ProfilesRequest to Browse Full Table of Content, figure and Tables @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/224
Persistence Market Research (Pmr) is a third-platform research firm. Ourresearch model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance