Light interiors, stay happy with real Himalayan salt lamp
Posted: Jan 11, 2018
Most of the lounge rooms, corporate workplaces, rest rooms and bedrooms need to be calming and soothing to the eyes and the soul. This is the main reason that decorators end up choosing comforting oils, essences or dimly lit lamps for the interiors. Hotels, lobbies, restaurants, offices and homes are often decorated with the popular natural rock salt lamps. The medium sized ones are a favourite with many people and they can be easily placed anywhere because of their aesthetic appeal.
The Atmosphere around us is filled with positive ions and electromagnetic smog that is a by-product of electrical equipment. Only a Real Himalayan salt lamp can provide us respite by constantly producing negative ions when lit up. Let’s check out the benefits of the Real Himalayan salt lamp:
- The natural lamps that are in reality a by-product of the Himalayas are the most popular interior décor item because of their health advantage. Light the interiors of your home and office with these salt carved blocks that add tranquillity and attractiveness to the environment. The rays from the lamp naturally relax the person and add to the health by cleaning the environment of atmospheric pollutants.
- Every corporate organisation and home want an eye striking living or working space that can be "pinked" into focus with a beautiful Real Himalayan salt lamp. These lamps look like lava lamps when they are lighted and on lighting they start to emit negative ions that are very helpful in treating and respiration related disorders.
- The electromagnetic radiation from the electronic equipment is neutralised with the help of negative ions. The best way to light the lamp is to turn it on near the television, laptop, computer and other devices to save your family members from the potential danger lurking around you in the atmosphere.
- Too many positive ions in homes can lead to insomnia or agitated sleep patterns. The positive ions affect brain’s oxygen and blood supply and this leads to lack of proper sleep. Himalayan salt lamps generate an abundance of negative ions if lit over a period of time and can help people sleep better by improving air quality.
- Leave the lamp on in day time; it has a soft orangish pink glow which imparts a number of health benefits. Turn the lamp on in the daytime and shut it off in the night if the glare is disturbing.
- The lamps become slightly damp during humidity. This means that the crystal is absorbing the pollutants and moisture from the atmosphere and cleaning it of impurities. The surface of the lamp is protected and not undergoing any harm as the "damp process" is going on.
- Unwind your stressed emotions at the end of the day by sitting in the soothing glare of the crystal lamp. Improve your concentration and enhance your moods by turning on the lamps over a period of time. You may soon realise that you are smiling and staying happy all the time.