How to register a private limited company in India?
Posted: Apr 24, 2018
If you have a million dollar idea, then there is nothing to stop you in this world to act upon it. In order to convert this idea into something bankable, you need to convert it into a company. More to it, you need to register it as a Private limited Company (if you want to enjoy the governmental provisions). However, the process of doing so isn’t that easy. There are legal hoops that you have to jump through and there are other documents that you have to care for.
However, there is no need for you to worry; the documents needed to do the same are hard to come by. However, they are not impossible to accumulate. This blog in part will educate you about the documents that you will need to accumulate in order to complete the private limited company registration process. These documents are as follows:
- Pan card: PAN card is the card issues by the income tax office is one of the most important in regards to the citizenship and financial standing of an individual. You will need to collect this document from the directors in order to initiate the process of company registration properly.
- The identity proof of the directors: Now, you need to accumulate the identity proof of the directors of the company. The following would suffice as the identity proof:
a. The Voter ID Card
b. The Passport
c. The Driving Licensed
d. The Aadhar Card
3. The Address proof: Now, with addition to the ID proof and the PAN card, you will need the address proof of the directors. Each of these Xerox copies will also contain the signatures of the director’s themselves:
b. Ration Card
c. Electricity Bill
d. Telephone Bill
e. Aadhar Card.
4. The residential proof: You will also need the proof of residence of the directors. This would signify as to whether the members are within the country or outside. For this, you can use the following documents:
a. Electricity Bill
b. Telephone Bill
c. Bank Statement
d. Aadhar Card
5. Address proof of the residence of the company building: You will also have to submit the proof of address of the company. This proof should not be more than 2 months old and is to be applied within 30 days of incorporation of the company:
a. A notarized copy of the rent agreement: The rent agreement should be in the name of the company along with a receipt.
b. A document that shows the title and the premises of the registered office.
c. If the place is on rent, then you will also need the landlord’s authorization on all the bills that you have provided. If not, then you will need to provide the papers pertaining to the property tax.
These were the documents that you will need that can be handled pretty easily. However, following are the documents that can only be availed using professional assistance. These documents include:
1. The MOA (Memorandum of Association): This is the most important document for your company, as it represents its existence. Also, it outlines the activities that thee company officials are allowed to partake in. Its contents are as follows:
a. Name clause: name of the company
b. Situation clause: state of the company
c. Object clause: This region specifies the number of lawful objects (activities) that exist and also specifies as to whether the company partakes in them. Be very careful while filling this section. However, it will be dealt by the professionals. So, you do not have to worry about it much.
d. The capital clause: It will specify the capital at which the company is registering.
e. The association and subscription clause:
i. The association clause specifies that the members are forming a corporate body.
ii. The subscription clause is the one that specifies the members and their shares.
2. The Articles of Association: The AOA is basically there to specify the rights and the duties of the members of the company. This document basically outlines the business policy that the directors have to follow through at all times. A private limited company has a mandatory requirement to submit this document.
Well, these are all the documents that you will need to make sure that you get the registration that you deserve. If you look towards the online registration process for companies, you might come to the same conclusion as given above.
For more information visit https://www.registrationwala.com