LG G7 ThinQ with AI cameras, dedicated Google Assistant key launched
Posted: May 03, 2018
Latest News : South Korean electronics giant LG on May 2 announced the LG G7 ThinQ, a flagship smartphone with native artificial intelligence and all-round multimedia capabilities. The smartphone will initially roll out in South Korea and be made available in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia later this month.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 system-on-chip (SoC), paired with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of internal storage options. It sports a 6.1-inch IPS LCD quad HD+ notch-based screen that has a peak brightness level of up to 1,000 nits – according to company’s claim.
The phone features a polished metal rim, sandwiched between Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back. It is rated IP68 for dust and water resistance and meet the requirements of MIL-STD 810G tests designed by the United States military to evaluate the performance of equipment in harsh environments.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Display: 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision (3120 x 1440, 564ppi)
- Memory: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB/128GB UFS 2.1 ROM, MicroSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear Camera: Dual 16MP Super Wide Angle (F1.9, 107 degree), 16MP Standard Angle (F1.6, 71 degree)
- Front Camera: 8MP Wide Angle (F1.9, 80 degree)
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Operating system: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Size: 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 162g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Colours: New Platinum Gray, New Aurora Black, New Moroccan Blue, Raspberry Rose
Others: Super bright display, new second screen, AI cam, super bright camera, super far field voice recognition, Boombox speaker, Google Lens, AI haptic, Hi-Fi quad DAC, DTS:X 3D surround sound, IP68 water and dust resistance, HDR10, Google Assistant key, face recognition, fingerprint sensor, wireless charging, MIL-STD 810g compliant and FM radio
Business Standard Latest News Current Affairs