NIDM-National Institute of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing at a broader level refers to the promotion of a brand using digital channels like social media, different websites or portals, search engines, e-mails and various apps. It is a technique which is used in digital marketing.
Many people may have a question revolving in their head that public is getting all the information through digital channels but what about those people who are aspiring for a bright future in this field. So here it goes, the answer to your question.
Why Digital Marketing Career Has a Bright Future?
- Digital marketing career is going uptrend in employment, set to offer 1.5 lakhs jobs by the end of 2017
- A digital marketer can earn starting from 15000 INR per month to 250000 INR per month.
- Previously people didn't have the knowledge of socializing and working digitally but the now the trend has changed, the world is becoming digitalized and it is predicted that by the end of 2020, the world will go digital and resulting in abundant job opportunities.
- The technology is improving day in and day out. Humans are going tech savvy. From shopping to consulting, from learning to training everything is digitalized, and that is the reason why most of the companies are advertising through various digital channels, which in return is creating multiple job roles for digital marketer.
- Few companies outsource this activity to different agencies. This digital marketing agency hires various executives who can work as a third party consultant to the company.
he main advantage of digital marketing is, taking up the stream you are good at! Let it be business or placement, anything is just a piece of cake if you are digitally strong.
If the user was starting from search, then this seems much more like texting or chatting with a knowledgeable user or organization, however, it is geared to the brand’s devices and chiefly the new ones. The kinds of data that it collects are going to be used to fine-tune their marketing and advertising most likely. Since they are supplying the information, they can lean toward supportive sources. That takes the filter bubble to a new level.
It is not going to try to change anyone’s mind about issues or bring them up to date on difficult concepts, but simply answer their queries and do some simple tasks. That is not to say that it could not be hooked into a larger system that went across the various vendors to provide some standard benefits that improve over time, but it begins competitively since it is up against other label’s gadgets. This is already a dominant name in the sector so the issue becomes how others are going to be able to find a niche, and there is a track record of other services that have come and gone over the years so the users cannot get too attached.
The advent of Google Assistant, first and foremost, affects consumers in the Google ecosystem. Smartphone users who purchase an eligible Android phone, or fans of smart home devices like Google Home, will be able to use Google Assistant to stay more connected and automate many parts of their daily lives. A single Google Home with Google Assistant can recognize multiple users' questions or commands, provide proactive assistance, and offer hands-free phone calls. The Google Assistant can also push visual responses from a Google Home request to a user's smartphone or certainly connected televisions and smart displays, while also being able to stream music.
Nidm-Bangalore provides the best digital marketing course |Seo training both online /offline|learn What is digital/online Marketing|branch