Mobile Banking Market Historical Analysis, Comprehensive Research Study and Future Estimations 2023
Posted: Jun 08, 2018
Mobile banking is an online system provided on mobile phones where customers are offered by banking services. With internet becoming the latest trend for the technology users, mobile banking has become the most popular technology for the users. The customers no long need to visit banks for undergoing banking transaction. Mobile banking gives customers an opportunity to bank from anywhere around the world at any time.
The banking industry in the market is adopting new challenges and initiatives in order to drive customer expectation and satisfaction. The customers are quickly implementing new banking apps introduced by banks in order to make use of the new technology introduced. This has been one of the driving factors behind the growth of Mobile Banking Market. Smartphone applications are changing the method of banking services implemented by the customers which is also one of the driving factors for growth in mobile banking market. The advantage of using mobile banking is that it is more secured and risk free than online or internet banking. The only drawback of using mobile banking is that regular use of mobile banking can apply extra charges from the banks for offering the services.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2906
Mobile banking market is segmented on the basis of solution, technology and deployment. The solution segment consists of customer management, mobile banking features, mobile payment features and mobile trading features. By solution segment, mobile banking features include balance enquiry, recent transactions information, fund transfer, transfer of money using email address or mobile number and alert services. By giving a missed call from the registered mobile number to the bank’s official number gives the customer details about the account balance. These services fulfill the customer expectation and satisfaction which has led to increase in demand for mobile banking in the market.
The prominent players in the mobile banking market are – Temenos Group AG (Switzerland), Nymbus Inc. (U.S.), Neptune Software PLC (U.K.), Strands Inc. (U.S.), Capital Banking Solutions (U.S.), Dais Software Company (Bulgaria), Ebanq B.V (Netherlands), Apex Software Ltd. (Kenya), Fisa System (U.S.), among others.
Mobile banking market is segmented on the basis of Solution, Technology and Deployment.
Mobile Banking Market by Solution:
- Customer management
- Mobile banking features
- Mobile payment features
- Mobile trading features
Mobile Banking Market by Technology:
- Wireless application protocol (WAP)
- Standalone mobile application
Mobile Banking Market by Deployment:
The regional analysis of Mobile Banking Market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is estimated to acquire largest market share due to increase in demand of adopting mobile banking through smartphones where the customers use mobile channels to interact with the banks rather than visiting the banks. Europe is expected to be the fastest growing market due to faster transactions and mobile payments done by the bank which has led to increase in adoption of mobile banking used by the Europeans to make transactions.
Study Objectives of Global Mobile Banking:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Mobile Banking.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Mobile Banking based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.\
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by programming languages and applications.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Mobile banking market.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-banking-market-2906
- Government organizations
- Mobile network operators
- Retail network operators
- Security service providers
- Payment service providers
- Research organizations
- Technology end users
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH TYPE
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST DEPLOYMENTL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 MOBILE BANKING MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Ma