The Different Types Of Scaffolding That Exist
Posted: Jul 19, 2018
The rent of scaffolding is, in general, very varied. Each scaffolding has its functionality and its own use.
The goal of a scaffold is to allow people to do their work at a comfortable height, and without having to continually move objects or tools.
The different types and classes in the rent of scaffolding, allow us to adapt the work to the needs of the construction.
Types of scaffolding for rent
The different kinds of scaffolding are usually classified according to their functionality.
Thus, we find the following types of scaffolding:
- Trestle scaffolds. It is a platform in the form of A. They are usually used for simple and short work over time.
These do not usually have more than two meters in height, and if they exceed them, they must cover basic security needs.
- Hanging scaffolding To work in very tall buildings, and in busy streets, the rent of hanging scaffolds is usually used. These do not hinder the passage on the street, and also have subdivisions and articulated platforms.
- In this case, caution and security must be maximum.
- Tower scaffolding These are usually used by painters, or for simple and short-term jobs. They can be static or mobile. It is a tower-shaped structure, as its name suggests.
- Rack scaffolding. This type of scaffolding is perfect for facades, thanks to its easy assembly and the large proportion of surface it can cover. On the other hand, you can only work on one level.
Knowing the different types of scaffolding that exist, you will only have to decide on the most suitable model.
Since within each typology, there are different scaffolding models, with different characteristics.
The rent of scaffolding, as we said, can be very varied, and we must choose which is the one that best suits our needs.
Neena Ahuja A writer. I have interest in industrial scaffold and engineering services