Improve the Durability of Your Products with Gold Plating
Posted: Aug 03, 2018
Gold is perfect in any climate whether it is hot, dry, cold or damp and does not corrode. This means gold plating service will ensure that the metal looks as good as new and there is no corrosion or wear and tear on it. It is considered to be very expensive and is one of the best methods to use.
Benefits of gold plating
There are various benefits of gold plating on your metals. It is worth the extra cost and will ensure that your products last an infinite amount of time.
- Flexibility: Gold plating services are highly flexible and easy to do. Based on the type of metal you need plating on, the services can be customized. The entire process does not take long and is easy and simple to do.
- Corrosion resistant: The biggest advantage of gold plating is that the metal is least susceptible to oxidation. The plating will offer an ideal solution for applications where rust prevention is of importance.
- Increased electrical conductivity: With the formation of oxide, there is an increased ability to conduct electricity. The anti oxidation properties can prevent this from occurring. Gold plating can produce a smooth finish which allows a connection with the surface.
- Ease of application: Any metal that comes into contact with electroplating has a thin coating which is applied. Thick coating can have a negative impact on the performance. Gold is very easy to apply and only a thin layer is required to enhance the quality of the metal and to minimize the cost.
- High durability: Gold offers an excellent resistance against the regular wear and tear of the metal. This helps improve the lifespan of the metal through increased durability.
- Heat Protection: A lot of electrical products are exposed to high temperatures and this damages the look and finish of the product. Gold plating will provide superior protection against any damage that is caused due to the exposure to excessive heat.
- No degradation: Many metals gradually wear away due to friction and gold is not susceptible to it which means there will be no degradation of the products and they will last longer than usual.
Apart from these benefits, gold plating can help improve the look and feel of the product. Consumers will find it value for money when they spend on a product that has an excellent finish and is highly durable. Choose the right gold plating service for your products and ensure that the consumers are satisfied with the same. The benefits of gold plating always outweigh the costs associated with the same.
Sun-Glo.com is one of the leading metal finishing companies offering services including type I, II & III anodizing, CARC painting, passivation, Swiss machining, cadmium plating, copper plating, gold plating, silver plating, tin plating, zinc electroplating, etc. To know more, visit https://www.sun-glo.com/blog/.
Gold is also highly durable when it is placed on a specific metal. Since it is a malleable material, it is easy to create a thin layer over other metals like nickel. It creates a highly durable surface and makes the metal long lasting and easy to use