Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Posted: Aug 22, 2018
Udyog Aadhar is a registration provided to micro, small, medium-sized companies in India below the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006 (MSMED).
Udyog Aadhar became known as MSME registration in advance. Now, the manner for acquiring MSME registration has been merged with Udyog Aadhar registration and made absolutely on-line with the useful resource of the Government. The predominant dreams of the MSME department with admire to presenting Udyog Aadhar registration are as follows:
- To sell the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises on a big scale to effectively tackle the sizeable troubles of unemployment and poverty;
- To amplify the benefits of various authorities scheme at one forestall to the SSI units;
- To enable the micro, small and medium businesses to efficaciously compete with international competition;
- To guard SSI against financial harassment inside the palms of large industries.
Not all groups can achieve Udyog Aadhar registration. Only the one's entity that could be categorized as a micro, small or medium organization as in step with the desk under based on investment in plant and machinery is eligible for Udyog Aadhar.
Up to Rs. 25 lakhs investment in plant & machinery
Up to Rs. 10 lakhs investment in equipment
Up to Rs.5 crore investment in plant & machinery
Up to Rs.2 crores investment in equipment
Up to Rs.10 crore investment in plant & machinery
Up to Rs.5 crores investment in equipmentBenefits of Udyog Aadhar
- The applicant will get hold of monetary aid for taking part in foreign expos to showcase their products.
- The applicant may also be eligible for authorities subsidies.
- Registration would facilitate hassle-unfastened commencing of modern financial institution bills inside the call of the enterprise.
- It could also permit companies to apply for authorities microenterprise loans and different such related useful schemes.
The applicants personal Aadhar is the main requirement for obtaining Udyog Aadhar in case of a proprietorship. No further documents are required other than an email and a mobile number.
- In the case of a proprietorship, the applicants Aadhar must be used.
- In the case of a partnership, the partners Aadhar can be used.
- In the case of a company, the Directors Aadhar can be used.
- In the case of LLP, the Designated Partners Aadhar can be used.
- Login to the Udyog Aadhar website.
- Enter the 12 digit no of Aadhar card and complete the verification process.
- Name of Owner – Fill the name of legal signatory or owner as stated at the Aadhar Card. If the call does not suit with the Aadhar number, the applicant will not be able to finish the form.
- Social Category – Provide the applicant’s caste: General/Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/ Other Backward Castes. The proof of belonging to SC, ST or OBC may be asked by appropriate authority, if and when required.
- Name of Enterprise – Fill the name with the aid of which the company is known to the clients/public and is a legal entity to conduct business.
- One applicant can attain more than one Udyog Aadhar with the identical Aadhar Number, in case of a couple of organizations.
- Type of Organization – Select the type of legal entity for the business.
- PAN – Enter PAN Number of a proprietor in case of proprietorship. In case of company or LLP, enter the PAN of the entity for which Udyog Aadhar is sought.
- -Location of the plant – Enter the address of all location of a business
- -Official Address – Enter the main address or corporate office address along with mobile and email address.
- -Date of Commencement – Enter the date on which the business was started
- Previous Registration Details – Enter details of previous MSME registration, if applicable.
- Bank Details – Enter details of bank account of the company including IFSC Code and Bank Account Number.
- Major Activity – Select a major area of activity of the business – manufacturing or service.
- NIC Code – Select the appropriate NIC Code from the National Industrial Classification (NIC) handbook.
- A person employed – Enter the total number of people employed in the business.
- Investment in Plant & Machinery/Equipment – Enter the amount of money invested in terms of machinery and equipment by the business. Do not include the value of building or land.
- DIC – Enter details of the District Industry Center nearest to the business, if required.
On submission of the above information, OTP would be sent one more time to the applicant’s mobile. If successfully completed, Udyog Aadhar would be provided.
For assistance with Udyog Aadhar registration, get in touch with Advisor.
We are a Trademark consultancy in Pune. trademark registration, copyright, patent design, and for facilities and guidance with the expert. Visit https://www.sunbrio.com for more information or call us @ +91 972 118 4433