Web Design Thumb Rules Of Enhanced UX
Posted: Aug 31, 2018
Every top rated web design company in Bay Area is well aware of the significance of UX (user experience) and UI (user interface) and always endeavor to create the best for the audience. Let’s take a quick look at the web design thumb rules of enhanced user experience.
- Make use of the general website interface and patterns and keep away from including the elements that confuse the target audience.
- Easy to use and consistent web interfaces always help the audience to focus on the content and move through it effortlessly.
- Always have a clear way to access the navigation menu on the website.
- Since scrolling is quicker than clicking, running web pages are good, but focus on creating too long pages.
- The longer the webpage, the less likely somebody is to scroll down through the bottom.
- The audience will scroll down the webpage only if it is clear that additional, related information is below the fold.
Contrast & Color
- Cold, dark colors always stay in the background, whereas warm, bright colors always come forward.
- Always have a specific, unique color for Call to Action buttons on the website and avoid using that color for anything else throughout the website.
- Recognize the value of the contrast on mobile websites. Your website can become impracticable because of screen glare.
- Perception of website speed depends on the smoothness of animations, load behavior, and load time.
- Your website feels fast (although it’s simply their perception) is what actually matters the most to the majority of the audience.
- Ensure the audience can complete their key goal effortlessly and quickly.
- Somebody using a pinky finger on your mobile website signifies that the interface targets are too small.
- A 1cm x 1cm must with right padding be the smallest size for a touch target on mobiles.
- Mobile interface elements are complex to tap accurately if they’re small or close together.
- Mull over making use of sticky menus, particularly on long web pages or when quick access if required.
- It is time to get your website redesigned by a leading web design company in Bay Area if the hierarchy of your website is greater than 3 to 4 levels deep.
- Always have a clear method to access the navigation menu on your website.
The aforementioned web design thumb rules are truly essential and no professional website designer will ever overlook!
John is an SEO Expert with rich experience in internet marketing. He suggests every small business owner to take advantage of SEO San Jose to boost up trade and target new customers.