How to Troubleshoot Issues Related to Norton Taking Longer to Start and Stops at “Pending” Screen a
Posted: Sep 05, 2018
The use of the antimalware application is in full swing in current time, therefore we may come across the availability of several brands of the antivirus utilities and Norton is just the one of all those. But what about the situation when users have to stumble upon the issues when it takes longer time to get started and again stops at pending screen at the time of startup. Problems associated with such a scene are being observed at a frequented level today.
Thus in this section, we will break the discussion about this specific issue. Continue reading this blog to get familiar with solution so as to overwhelm the embarrassing condition. our Norton antivirus support team is also there in accessible range round the clock with whom you may get in touch immediately to have helping guidelines immediately.
What are the methods to fix the problems associated with Norton antimalware application?
- In the first step, start the Norton.
- Further, make click on the Norton product available on the menu bar and after that choose uninstall Norton product.
- Now type the name and password of your administrator account.
- Later to this tap on the install helper option and hit the restart now.
Apart from all these, install the Norton:
- Thereafter follow the sign-in process for Norton
- In next step, tap on the download Norton option.
- Tap on the agree and download option
- Make click on the OK to save and launch the setup. Zip file.
- In the last step, execute the instructions given on-screen to reach the edge of the installation.
Hi, I am Julia Hudson form Australia. I am working in Norton support company and provide online technical support related to Norton issues.