Challenge the Effects of Aging with Non-Surgical Facelift Treatment in India
Posted: Sep 07, 2018
Aging is a part and parcel of life. Growing old is a continuous process. Over a period of time everybody starts looking aged. Aging is accompanied with fine lines, wrinkles, sagging brows and dropping cheeks. Now a days we can see that aging has nothing to do with age. Many people start looking aged at a very young age. This could be because of various reasons like- stress, extra exposure to sun, bad habits like smoking and poor lifestyle. Hence, this is the reason why many people are getting obsessed with anti-aging creams as they reach 30 years of age. But beyond a certain age, all these topical agents can’t do much for face so, facelift remains the only solution. Facelift treatment can protect from fast aging. There are two types of treatments- surgical and non-surgical. Non-surgical facelift treatment is getting popular as everybody cannot afford to go under the knife. Hence, this facelift option is the best for those who want to look young without any pain. Non-surgical facelift is the simple method which can make your skin look tight and beautiful. Non-surgical facelift treatment is becoming famous in India too. Many celebrities are going for this service to enhance their beauty and remove the aging effects. This method is not much time consuming but the effects are long lasting, though it is temporary and needs regular sessions. Many cosmetic surgery hospitals also give free consultations, consultation can solve many of your queries and doubts and gives you freedom to choose the best treatment for your skin type.
Following are the common non-surgical facelift treatments which can challenge the effects of aging:
- Botox injections: Helps in removing wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet by inserting injection into neuromuscular tissue. This needs to be repeated in every 3-6 months.
- Thermage: This is also known as head lift treatment. This treatment requires a single session to remove the old wrinkled skin.
- Tripollar: This treatment focus on specific areas of face and with the help of controlled radio frequency it clears the skin.
- Venus Fat Freeze: This increase dermal fibroblasts leading to collagen restructuring.
- Liquid Facelift: Hyaluronic acid based liquids fillers are injected into the dermal layer of skin.
- Electrical Facelift: This helps in improving blood circulation and ultimately helps in reducing the wrinkles.
- Laser Facelift: This treatment focus on skin tightening.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture: Tiny needles are inserted in skin to improve blood circulation, this cause collagen tissues regeneration.
All the above non-surgical facelift treatments are easily available in India and are painless. This advantage has encouraged more and more people to go for it.
It challenges the effect of aging in following ways:
Improves skin texture
This treatment aims at stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in the skin by stimulating dermal fibroblasts. This results in smoother, supple texture and youthful appearance.
Reduction in the number of wrinkles and fine lines
Many non-surgical treatments are equipped to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. They make the face look attractive and appealing again by removing the wrinkles and fine lines.
Improvement in complexion
Aging also results in skin darkening. These treatments help in removing the upper layer of the skin carefully in a controlled manner which gives you a new skin with better complexion.
Youthful skin and improved circulationNon-surgical facelift treatments tends to improve the circulation of blood in the skin of the face. The improved blood supply and newly regenerated skin gives you a youthful appearance.
Dr. Rinky Kapoor is one of the renowned cosmetic dermatologist, skin specialist and dermato-surgeon expert in Mumbai. She provides various treatments like skin care, hair care, nail care, etc. For more information visit Dermatologist Mumbai.