Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customizations & Configurations
Posted: Sep 17, 2018
IgmGuru's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online training course is designed according to Microsoft MB2-716 exam to make sure that candidate passes the exam in the first attempt. This course provides students with a detailed hands-on experience of setting up, customizing, configuring and maintaining the CRM components of Microsoft Dynamics 365.What will you learn from Dynamics 365 Online Training?
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the features and tools that exist in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customizers
- Be aware of integrating complimenting Microsoft products such as SharePoint, Skype for Business and Exchange
- Undertake and carry out the initial setup and configuration required in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment
- Design and configure a comprehensive Security module using the inbuilt tools in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Customize the Dynamics 365 schema by creating custom entities, fields and relationships
- Design custom information forms, quick view forms, quick create forms and system views create System charts, Dashboards, and interactive experience dashboards create and manage Business Rules using the Business Rule Designer
- Plan, design and implement best practice Workflow, Business Process Flows, and Custom Actions
- Be able to apply best practice methodology using Unmanaged and Managed Solutions to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 customizations and patches
Following IT professionals can go for Dynamics 365 online training:
- Technical consultants responsible for customizing and configuring the application
- The functional consultant who want to understand customization and configuration features
- In general: anyone wants to make the career in Microsoft Dynamics 365!
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Successful completion of Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365
MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customisation and Configuration exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 (20% - 25%)
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 entities, entity relationships, and fields (20% - 25%)
- Create and manage Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, forms, views, and visualizations (25% - 30%)
- Implement business rules, workflows, and business process flows (20% - 25%)
I am a content writer and blogger. Working as a Digital Marketing Manager. Also generate leads using various sources.