- Views: 9
- Report Article
- Marketing & Advertising
- Press Releases
A Quick Look At The Latest Happenings In The Adsorbents Market
Posted: Sep 21, 2018
APAC held the largest market share and growth in the Adsorbent Market:
The APAC region holds the largest market share and growth in the Adsorbent Market and is anticipated to reach $2.3 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.7%. The escalating population in the Asia-Pacific region has triggered the need for different petrochemical and petroleum products that is one of the key drivers for the adsorbent market. Vietnam, Myanmar and Indonesia are the emerging markets for the adsorbent market as these nations have a developing petroleum industry and comprises of many such plants scheduled to come in the coming years. The key end user markets in the Asia Pacific region are oil refineries, natural gas refineries, waste water treatment plants, refrigeration and air conditioning systems and others. Japan, China, Australia, India and South East nations are the leading manufacturing hubs.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- The majors steps involved in the value chain of adsorbents are raw material suppliers, adsorbent manufacturers, distributors and end users. Value chain of adsorbents starts initially from procuring raw material from various suppliers and distributors. Raw materials such as peat, wood, coir, lignite, coal, coconut, silicate, bauxite and others are procured and further processed by physical and chemical processes. The physical process involves activation processes in the absence of oxygen, and the chemical process involves the treatment of the raw material with an acid or base. By using organic matter as raw materials such as sewage sludge and the remains of plants or animals and others, adsorbents can be manufactured. Peabody Energy Corp (U.S.), BHP Billiton Ltd. (Australia), Arch Coal Inc (U.S.), Eden Energy Ltd. (U.K.), Atlantic Coal Plc. (U.K.) are some of the major companies which produce these raw materials.
- The manufacturers buy the necessary raw materials from various suppliers available in the market and modify it accordingly, based on the end user requirements. The different raw materials used and their processing charges adds value to the end product. The manufactured adsorbents provide high thermal stability, resistance and high surface capacity for adsorption.
- The next major step in the value chain analysis is the distribution network. Distributors play a major role in building the network between manufacturers and end users. Some of the major distributors are Zeotec Adsorbents Pvt Ltd, Zeolyst International, Parchem Fine & Specialty Chemicals, Desiccants India, Qingdao Hiland Trading Co., Ltd. and others.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:https://industryarc.com/Report/11669/adsorbents-market-analysis.html
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
- The activated alumina adsorbent market has become broader over the previous decade with better than ever products and solutions. The market has extended into each corner of different geographic regions, serving a huge client base.
- In RoW, the countries like Bahrain, Kuwait and other Middle Eastern countries have huge growth opportunities due to the presence of oil & gas companies, where significant refining activities are involved.
- Owing to their significant applications in diverse end user industries, adsorbents market is set to grow at a considerable pace in the coming years.
- The global adsorbents market is set to experience a substantial growth owing to the strong demand from water treatment and oil & gas refinery applications worldwide.
- Escalating growth in the end user industries, notably in oil & gas refining, propels the demand for adsorbents.
- Rapid infrastructure developments in countries like India and China is expanding rapidly because of burgeoning demands. This in turn is increasing the demand for raw materials such as paints & coatings industries, which eventually propels the growth of adsorbents.
- Adsorbents derive their applications from major applications like oil & gas refining, water treatment, air separation, VOC removal and many others.
- Backed by increased demand for adsorbents in all the major segments such as oil & gas refinery, water treatment, VOC removal and more, adsorbents has registered a moderate growth across the world over the past few years.
- Since the manufacturers are intended to use non-conventional adsorbents which are eco-friendly and the government is encouraging more eco-friendly products, hence with growing demand, the price of the adsorbents has to come down.
- Growing demand from the end applications such as petroleum refining, wastewater treatment is driving the growth of the adsorbent market, and forcing manufacturers to expand their business to meet the growing demand. With the global economy stabilizing the market, it is estimated to grow with the help of expansion activities from major as well as other active players in the market.
- The U.S., Mexico and Canada are witnessing huge growth for adsorbents due to its high industrial base for oil & gas refining purposes.
- The reason behind the enormous growth of the water treatment industry is the increase in water scarcity with growing population, rapid industrialization in developing countries, and fear of drinking ground water due to toxic contaminants that were released from industries and adopting improved water services by the government.
Key players of Adsorbent Market:
- BASF is the dominant player in the adsorbents market due to its wide product portfolio, loyal customer base and robust geographical reach of approximately 80 countries which is a competitive advantage to the company over the other players in the market.
- Other key players including Arkema SA, W.R. Grace and Company, Clariant AG, Axens S.A., among others.
Adsorbent Market Report is segmented as indicated below
Adsorbent Market By Type:
- Activated Alumina
- Activated Charcoal
- Activated Clay
- Alumina Silica Gel
- Metal Oxides
- Polymer Adsorbents
- Stick Line
Adsorbent Market By Application
- Oil & Gas Refining
- Air Separation
- Nuclear Waste Remediation
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Removal
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning (RAC) Systems
- Water Treatment
- RAC Systems
Adsorbent Market By Geography (Covers 9 + Countries)
- UOP (Honeywell International Inc;
- Clariant AG
- Zeochem AG
- Cabot Corporation
- Adsorbents and Desiccants Corporation of Americas
- Zeolyst International
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Adsorbent Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Adsorbent Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Activated Alumina Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Activated Charcoal Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Activated Clay Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Alumina Silica Gel Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Metal Oxides Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Polymer Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Zeolites Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Oil & Gas Refining Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Chemicals/Petrochemicals Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Air Separation Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Nuclear Waste Remediation Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Removal for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Refrigeration and Air- Conditioning (RAC) Systems Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
- Water Treatment Market for Adsorbent (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
About IndustryArc: IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries