- Views: 9
- Report Article
- Marketing & Advertising
- Press Releases
Exciting Possibilities in the Asia Ethylene Glycol Market & Their Potential
Posted: Sep 26, 2018
China continues to lead the Asia Ethylene Glycol Market share during 2018-2023:
China accounts for 65% of the total MEG market. China is the dominating country amongst all other countries. China’s MEG market in terms of volume was 10.16 MMT in 2017, and is projected to reach at 14.82 MMT, developing at a CAGR of 6.5% in 2023 due to the growing demand in downstream polyester market and falling crude oil prices.
China’s MEG market in terms of revenue was estimated to be $7.8 billion in 2017, and is forecasted to reach $13.6 billion, growing at a CAGR of 7.0% in 2020 due to rising consumption of polyester fibers and resins in the market. India occupies the second major market share as compared to others. As per the current trends, Indian Oil Corporation Limited is planning to start its mono-ethylene glycol plant of capacity 325 KTA, located at its Paradip refinery in Odissa, India. Also, India is projected to register the highest growth rate of 9.5% CAGR throughout the forecast period.
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market Analysis done in the full Report:
- Chemical manufacturers had slowed down due to lower feedstock costs in establishing Asia based facilities or in cutting the production capacity in order to stabilize the market scenario.
- Asia’s ethylene glycol production is mostly based upon naphtha route, but China has limited crude oil for the production of material, and it covers the market share in the market. As a result, they are recently focusing on the methods to use its coal reserves as a substitute for its crude oil based feedstock in the chemical industry.
- The value chain starts with the identification of suitable feedstock for the desired petrochemicals. Oilfield services include a number of auxiliary services in the E&P process, such as seismic surveys, well drilling, equipment supply or engineering projects. They form an important part of the overall oil and gas industry (and over the past years and decades have substantially gained in expertise and importance), but will not be the focus of the overview.
- Infrastructure such as transport (pipelines, access to roads, rail and ports etc.) and storage are critical at various stages in the value chain, including the links between production and processing facilities, and between processing and final customer. These parts of the value chain are usually referred to as ‘Midstream’.
Oil refining and gas processing are required to turn the extracted hydrocarbons into usable products. The processed products are then distributed onwards to wholesale, retail or direct industrial clients [Refining and Marketing (R&M) is also referred to as downstream oil.
- Certain oil and gas products represent the principal feedstock for the petrochemicals industry, which explains the close historical and geographical links between the two. Individual companies can cover one or more activities along the value chain, implying a degree of vertical integration (integrated firms are engaged in multiple successive activities, typically E&P as well as R&M), and/or can seek to expand within a given activity, implying horizontal consolidation (business scale).
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Asia Ethylene Glycol Market Report:
Demand of MEG is rising due to increasing demand of PET resins, polyester fibers, and antifreeze applications. Escalating demand for PET containers from several commercial and industrial end use markets including packaging industry, due to better strength and impact resistance, is anticipated to certainly drive MEG market.
Prompt urbanization and fluctuating lifestyle of consumers, particularly in emerging economies like India and China is driving the packaging industry, which in turn is expected to provide push to the MEG market.
To access / purchase the Asia Ethylene Glycol Market Report browse the link below
Key Players of the Asia Ethylene Glycol Market:
SINOPEC GROUP is the key player in the Asia Ethylene Glycol Market. As per the company’s statistics, domestic apparent consumption of synthetic resin and synthetic fiber increased by 8.7% and 7.0% respectively.
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market Report is Segmented as below.
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market By Type :
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market By End-User:
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market By Geography ( Covers 5+ Countries )
Asia Ethylene Glycol Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed in Asia Ethylene Glycol Market
ROYAL DUTCH SHELL PLC.
RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
A. Asian Petcoke Market
B. South East Asia Propylene Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Asia Ethylene Glycol Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
Market Size by Product Categories
Top 10 End user Analysis
Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
Country level Analysis (10+)
Market Shares Analysis
Value Chain Analysis
Supply Chain Analysis
Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Asia Ethylene Glycol Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
India America Market for Asia Ethylene Glycol share(2018-2023)
China Market for Asia Ethylene Glycol growth(2018-2023)
Malaysia Market for Asia Ethylene Glycol outlook(2018-2023)
Korea Market for Asia Ethylene Glycol analysis(2018-2023)
Beverages Market for Asia Ethylene Glycol forecast (2018-2023)
MEG Market for Asia Ethylene Glycol Report(2018-2023)
TEG Market for Asia Ethylene Glycol market(2018-2023)
DEG Market for Asia Ethylene Glycol (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
About IndustryArc: IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries