Exciting Possibilities in the Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems Market & Their Potential
Posted: Sep 27, 2018
APAC held the largest market share in the Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market:
APAC holds the largest market share and growth in the Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market Forecast and is anticipated to reach $3.36 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.41%. The growing demand for industrialization in this region, combined with increasing investment in industrial automation, particularly in China, is set to spur the market. The key applications in this region include Automotive, Chemicals, Food and Beverages, General Manufacturing, Semiconductors and Electronics among others.
Selected Value Chain AnalysisSensor Manufacturers:
- The AS/RS integrates various picking and routing mechanisms. Thus, it is necessary to design right systems for them. It involves an extensive research process complying with the safety standards for various industrial environments. The standard specifications for the desired system are created in this phase.
- Once these specifications are laid down, the designing phase deals with the development and simulation of a viable system. The prototypes are passed through various iterations until the desired result is achieved. This phase is also responsible for listing the required processing technology, materials, equipment and components in order to manufacture the AS/RS. The successive step deals with analyzing the pre-purchase specifications of the customers, gathered through marketing operations.
- The analysis again involves lot of research pertaining to the supply chain and storage capacity management of the customer. The next step deals with the acquisition of required components and sub-systems for the AS/RS post, which is manufactured and distributed to the customer. The following step involving installation and training, is an exhaustive process where the AS/RS suppliers create another revenue segment.
- After the end- user has acquired the requisite AS/RS, the manufacturers or other third parties offer all sort of maintenance and calibration services till the end of the product life cycle.
Excerpts on Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market Growth Factors:
- The advent of warehouse robotics has also developed significant opportunity for the inflow of products in the global market. Leading MNCs in automotive, manufacturing, petrochemical and other industries are vigorously investing in low risk warehouse automation, in order to convert their traditional rack and shelving facilities into automated facilities.
- With the growing demand for supply chain efficiency, automated storage systems have been gaining adoption in recent years.
- Automation in the aerospace industry has taken off in the recent years. This growing automation has propelled the demand for automated storage and retrieval systems across the industry.
- The high demand of warehouse automation in the automotive segment and the growing cost of laborers are the key driving factors in all the markets.
- The demand for better and innovative products is driving the research and development operations in this market.
- The patent scenario for AS/RS market is changing, owing to the technological advancements and the change in market demand.
- Growing demand for AS/RS in various end-user industries such as automotive, food and beverage, electronics and semiconductors, defense, aerospace, e-commerce, manufacturing and others, will pave the path for AS/RS market in near future.
- The global warehouse robotics market is growing noticeably, alongside other equipment such as AS/RS, conveyor systems.
- The automotive industry is a growing market for automated storage and retrieval systems. These systems are utilized in automotive service stations, automotive factories and parking lots. Automated storage systems are primarily used to hold automotive parts in this industry. Three major types of storage systems are utilized in the automotive industry: Vertical lift modules, vertical carousel and horizontal carousel.
- The growing safety and control demand in the electronics industry in the European and North American markets will significantly propel the market for automated storage and retrieval systems.
?The metal fabrication industry is also set to exhibit significant growth and the enhanced automation demand in this region will significantly propel the automated storage systems market in various regions.
To access / purchase the full Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market Report browse the link belowhttps://industryarc.com/Report/10611/automated-storage-retrieval-systems-market.html
Key players of Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market:
- Intelligrated Systems, Inc; is one of the major companies focusing permanently on development through product launches. In 2015, the company unveiled 2 new products with product line expansion of Alvey 890 series as well as launch of new Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems. Other Automated Storage and Retrieval System manufacturers such as Dematic Corporation as well as Beumer Group GmbH also focused on Product launches as their major growth strategy.
- Daifuku Co., Ltd., Dematic Corporation, Beumer Group GmbH as well as Swisslog AG are the major players actively focusing on partnership as the major growth strategy
- In 2015, Dematic Corporation acquired Reddwerks Corporation as well as FSU Investments Ltd.; Swisslog AG acquired FORTE Industries as well as selected portfolio of technologies from Grenzebach Automation GmbH.
Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market Report is segmented as indicated below.
Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market By Type:
1 Unit Load AS/RS.
2 Mini Load AS/RS.
3 Micro Load AS/RS.
4 Vertical Lift Modules
Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market: By Equipment
1 Storage Aisles
2 Storage/Retrieval (S/R) Machine
2.1 Telescopic Forklifts
2.2 Manual Forklifts
2.3 Swing Reach Trucks
2.4 Turret Trucks
2.5 Narrow Aisle Forks
2.6 Rotating Forks
Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market: By Function
- Order Picking
Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market: By Application
- Food and Beverage
- General Manufacturing
- Semiconductors and Electronics
- Life Sciences
Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market – By Geography (Covers 11+ Countries)
Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market - By Entropy
Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed in Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market
- Murata Machinery Ltd
- Dearborn Mid-west Company
- Vanderlande Industries B.V.
- TGW Logistics Group GMBH
- Savoye Inc;
- Schaefer Group
- Knapp AG
- Krones AG
- Automated Fork Truck, Inc;
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market report?
The Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Automated Storage & Retrieval System Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval System Market Share(2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval Market Growth (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval Market Data (2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval Market Price (2018-2023)
- Unit Load AS/RS Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval Market Outlook (2018-2023)
- Mini Load AS/RS Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval Market Analysis(2018-2023)
- Micro Load AS/RS Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval Market Report(2018-2023)
- Vertical Lift Modules Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Carousels Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Storage Aisles Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Storage/Retrieval (S/R) Machine Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Assembly Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Order Picking Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Storage Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Consolidation Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Replenishment Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Kitting Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Automotive Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Chemicals Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Food and Beverage Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- General Manufacturing Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Semiconductors and Electronics Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Life Sciences Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- Aerospace Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
- E-Commerce Market for Automated Storage and Retrieval (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
About IndustryArc: IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries