A Glimpse of What Lies Ahead for the Bioinformatics Market
Posted: Oct 06, 2018
America with major share in the Bioinformatics Market:
The American region has seen substantial inflow of investment in the Bioinformatics sector and as a result,has seen various advancements and rapid growth in demand for the market. China, sustained by its investment in life sciences, has also seen similar growth.But most of its services are off-shore rather than its onshore products for bio-informatics. Middle East and Africa are among the least opportunistic for the market as the need for bio-informatics is still at its burgeoning stages. Approximately 34% of bioinformatics market is used for services such as sequencing, data analysis and database management, with 50% used in bioinformatics platform markets. The market for bioinformatics is buoyant, with increasing demand in Asia.
Selected Product Analysis done in the Bioinformatics Market Report:
- The Bioinformatics platform offers services that include database design, software engineering and data integration.
- The sequence analysis is the procedure of subjecting a DNA, RNA or peptide sequence to extensive variety of analytical tools to comprehend its features, function, structure, or evolution. The sequencing finds its use in various applications such as molecular biology, evolutionary biology, metagenomics, medicine, forensic and more.
- The Bioinformatics platform is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 19.9% and will reach revenue of $10.91billion by 2023.The next product is Knowledge Management tool, which delivers strategy, process and technology.This helps influencing information and knowledge that will escalate the level of understanding which will enhance the problem solving and decision making quality.
- The bioinformatics knowledge management market is estimated to reach $3.18 billion by 2023. Similarly, next generation sequencing service is the future trend in the market. It possesses various characteristicsthat are different from other sequencingtechniques such as much shorter reads (25-300 bp), higher throughput, lower cost per MB, single molecular sequencing and more.
- The bioinformatics services market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 22.9% and to reach revenueof $9.15 billion by 2023. This market is all set to experience a booming trend owing to the Increase in demand for biology modeling, which is driven by large-scale integration in the drug discovery process.
Excerpts on Bioinformatics Market Growth Factors:
- The surveyof sequence and proteinstructure information has led to the explosive growth ofbioinformatics inthe last decade. The discipline is becoming increasingly important in the study of biomedical problems and will perhaps continue till the forecast.
- Unavailabilityof efficient drugs, and the high cost associated is the major reason behind most deaths. Development of cheap and efficient drugs for a disease is one of the major problems faced by mankind. Bioinformatics will be a major solution to this problem for the development of rational drug design.
- Recent advances in clinical diagnostics in biological sciences and systems have created a tremendous amount of bioinformatics related data. Bioinformatics tools have been developed to exploit the wealth of information and transform it into useful knowledge including data mining techniques, aiming to discover hidden knowledge.
- Current chemical advancement for drug discovery are generating chemical data in large scale which is denoted as information explosion thathas built a demand foreffective collection, organization, analysis and application ofthe chemical information in the process of modern drug discovery and development.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the Bioinformatics Market:
The company has carried out various major acquisitionswhich contributed to the positive growth of the market. Illumina Inc., Qiagen NV, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., DNAnexus, BioMax, Perkin Elmer and others are some of the role playing companies. The large number of market players operating in the global bioinformatics industry is investing in research and development projects. They are also looking forward towards technological advances for increasing applications in biosciences and integrated information technology.
Bioinformatics Market report is segmented as below
The Global Bioinformatics Marketstudy across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
A. Bioinformatics Market – By Products
- Bioinformatics Platforms
- Knowledge Management Tools
B. Bioinformatics Market – By Applications
- Molecular Phylogenetics
- Chemoinformatics & Drug Design
C. Bioinformatics Market – By Sector
- Medical bioinformatics
- Drug Development
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Molecular Medicine
- Gene Therapy
- Reproductive Biotechnology
- Animal Bioinformatics
- Agricultural Bioinformatics
- Environmental Bioinformatics
- Forensic Bioinformatics
D. Bioinformatics Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
E. Bioinformatics MarketEntropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed in Bioinformatics Market Report:
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- ID Business Solutions Ltd.
- Dassault Systemes Biovia Corp
- Bruker Corporation
- Applied Biological Materials (ABM)
- Waters Corporation
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Bioinformatics MarketReport is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Bioinformatics Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Bioinformatics Market Report (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Market Share(2018-2023)
- Europe Bioinformatics Market Analysis(2018-2023)
- Base Material Type Bioinformatics Market Growth (2018-2023)
- Applications Bioinformatics Market Insights(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
About IndustryArc: IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries