Asia-Pacific leading with major share in the Cast Polymers Market: Asia-Pacific is the dominating r
Posted: Oct 06, 2018
Asia-Pacific leading with major share in the Cast Polymers Market:
Asia-Pacific is the dominating region for cast polymer market, owing to the higher consumption of this material in household appliances in this region. The growth in the APAC region can be attributed to the rapid industrialization in major countries of China and India, and other manufacturing industries influencing the demand for cast polymers. The market is likely to grow in the future owing to the presence of numerous players that develop engineering stone and increase cast polymer industries in the region.
Selected Material Analysis done in the Cast Polymers Market Report:
- Alumina Trihydrate used for producing cast polymers, credited a revenue of $1160.08 million in 2017 and it is forecast to reach $1807.81 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.75% from 2018-2023.
- This material enhances the fire resistance and flame retarding properties of the cast polymer products. Increasing demand for fire resistant cast polymers is set to drive the alumina trihydrate market during the forecast period. Calcium carbonate is the major ingredient of Cast polymer is slated to grow at a CAGR of 7.09% and to experience asurge of $2899 million by 2023.
- Increase in the acceptance of cast polymer based products due to its wide range of properties at the residential and commercial level, especially in developing nations is driving the market. Adoption of green polymer resin at agrowing rate is set on expandingthe market during the forecast period.
- The market is examined to lift at a CAGR of 9.56% from 2018-2023 projecting to $2386.04million by the end of the period.A slight amount of decline has been found out in the demand for the natural stone market for construction purposes. The world import value decreased from $755.21 million in 2014 to $508.15 million in 2017. The market generated a revenue of $2417.20 million in 2017 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 6.68% and gain revenue of $3591.33 million by 2023. The findings say silica will witness least CAGR due toits harmful effects.
Excerpts on Cast Polymers Market Growth Factors
- Conducting polymers are available in various colors, shapes and at affordable prices. Therefore, these are suitable and hence, are predominately used in remodeling purpose of old residential and commercial buildings and this eventually drives the usage rate.
- Engineered stone products are considered to be green as 70% of the total content can be recycled. This alternative will play a major role in balancing raw material.
Huge investments are being made in infrastructures, for better products will be demanded for construction that will require less maintenance and more durability. Therefore, this will boost the use of polymers in residential as well as non-residential buildings.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Cast Polymers Market
E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is the leading supplier in the cast polymer market, contributing to nearly 14% of the overall revenue. DuPont hasits broad range of products,where expansion and innovation have been successful in providing variety of customers, and consequentlyfillingtheir hold over the market. Caesarstone Sdot-Yam accounting for 6% of the overall revenue. Cosentino S.A. and Kingkonree International Surface Industrial Co. Ltd together accounting for 4% of the overall revenue for the cast polymer market. Bradley Corporation and Huber Engineered Materials are the followedcompanies with their major products like Lavatory Systems and Cultured Granite. Looking forward towards the conclusion, the developing countries are in the run for opportunities for further growth of cast polymers market.
Cast Polymers Market report is segmented as below
A. Cast Polymers Market – By Materials
- Alumina Trihydrate
- Calcium Carbonate
- Natural Stone
B. Cast Polymers Market – By Type
- Engineered Composites
- Solid Surface Materials
- Engineered Stone
C. Cast Polymers Market – By Application
- Non Residential
- Repairs &Remodeling
D. Cast Polymers Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
E. Cast Polymers Market Entropy
Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed in Cast Polymers Market
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company
- Eastern Surfaces, Inc.
- Formica Group
- The R.J. Marshall Company
- The Swan Corporation
- Durcon Incorporated
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
What can you expect from the report?
The Cast Polymers Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Cloud Billing Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Cast Polymers Market Share (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Cast Polymers Market Analysis(2018-2023)
3. Europe Cast Polymers Market Growth(2018-2023)
4. Type Material Type Cast Polymers Market Forecast (2018-2023)
5. Applications Cast Polymers Market Insights(2018-2023)
5. Deployment Model Cast Polymers Market Share(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
About IndustryArc: IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries