Get Ready To Mix Comfort And Style
Posted: Oct 06, 2018
Love Lounge wear!! Want to show off your cool side with comfortable loungewear set and style, then don’t wait any more, here below we are featuring not some of the best men’s lounge pants and men’s loungewear bottoms but give you some modern basics and few styling tips that update your lazy look.
Then without ado, first check out some popular loungewear for men:
- Men’s Pyjamas: Today’s most of the men don’t like to wear pyjamas, as they have a belief that only old man wear pyjamas, but in reality, it’s completely opposite. Yes today there are plenty of pyjamas in variant style like bold pattern, light fabric, trim cut etc. are available in the market which won’t make any one trendy but offer optimal comfort.
- Dressing Gowns: If you like classy, luxury loungewear, then head to dressing gowns which truly offer you great quality and softness. No doubt your dressing gown can be as classy or as normal as you want, as today’s dressing gowns are available from to welling material to luxury soft, lightweight which perfect for setting up camp on the sofa to binge watch the latest Netflix mania.
- Tracksuits:If you’re searching an easy and comfortable style that’s perfect for regular life especially for lounging around or going to the gym or off-duty moments to a solid street wear style then tracksuit is doubtlessly the way to go. Today’s there are many different styles of tracksuits are available like 100% polyester tracksuits with elastic fitted into the waistband of the bottoms and in the jacket to cotton tracksuits, so pick anyone that you would not look you good but you feel at ease in.
- Joggers: New trends can be usually difficult to handle, especially if you’re not comfortable with fully committing just yet, so in that case we can say only, don't go all in - buy a pair, try them, get comfortable and then find to buy more. Yes really these tapered sweatpants (joggers) with a relaxed fit, drawstring waist and cuffed bottom (elastic at the feet) are the perfect staple for cool and fashion-forward.
- Boxer Shorts: If all the above loungewear isn’t for you, then you can lounge in a pair of boxer shorts. Yeah traditional boxer shorts offer maximum coverage; comfort, breathability and are perfect accompaniment to your lazy Sunday.
After knowing about the best pieces of loungewear, now it’s time to know how you would style with your loungewear. Yeah, so get ready to shine your loungewear look which you love to wear out:
Fusion of comfort and style:
- Chic Style: For chic style you can wear your joggers with thin fabrics on top which creates an easy, yet gleaming look that perfectly go for shopping or a relaxing lunch with the ladies. For neater look, you can add flip-flops or pretty sandals.
- Sporty Style: Hey are you ready to try something new with your track suit or track pants for sporty style, so pick a pop of colour to bring new energy to your workout through hoodies or a hooded sweatshirt with built-in ear buds which surely keep you moving all day long.
- Preppy Casual Style: A simple way to look standard while staying comfortable is to pair old favourite Pyjamas with more structured piece. Yeah, for example: you can combine soft cotton pyjamas with a tailored button-down shirt which creates a smart look without being stuffy.
- Trendy Comfort Style: Normally "Trendy" and "Comfort" words doesn’t go hand in hand, isn’t, but now a days, this is possible, yes you can take the benefit of soft lower styles and boxers with different hem and neck lines t-shirt and sandals. For more daring look, slip on a structured blazer and heels with a slouchy-style pajama pant and it will take you from daytime to dinner.
Tips: Nowadays, finding the best men’s lounge pants can be difficult with all of the different types and colours. So here below are some tips which help you not to choose the perfect men’s loungewear but help to get a great night’s sleep.
1. Focus on your body type:
Tall: For taller guy’s joggers is perfect choice.
Short: For shorter people, full length lowers is ideal choice as they always show their legs much longer than they are.
Thin: For thin/skinny guys should choose something skinny/slim fit or full length, so that they show their slim body type.
Heavy/ muscular: People who are overweight can easily pull off shorts and polyester tees.
2. Never match up loungewear with bright colours:
Loungewear would lose the usual coolness if you team with bright colours.
3. Never pair up with the same-size-fits:
Make sure whatever you wear compliments each other. For example: checkers styled or designer bottom would look good with plain t-shirt, joggers with V-neck t-shirt and pyjamas or sweat pants can go well with any tee of pastel colours. Don’t pair up lowers (cuffed bottoms) with long t-shirts.
4. Choose footwear carefully:
No doubt we love men when they walk in wearing shorts, hands in pocket, a basic tee and flip-flops. Isn’t, so make sure you also choose your footwear based on your location. Wearing chappals on a grassy surface might not be a good idea. So choose carefully.
Hope this short guide will inform you with all the relevant information about men’s loungewear. For those who want to explore more unique designs and latest collection on men’s loungewear; check out here Buy men lounge pants online in India.
From cowboys to hippies, indie rockers to athletics, jeans are the one thing that has exceeded time, masculine and are essential in any man’s wardrobe, right, that's why finding the perfect pair of jeans for men is very important nowadays.