Microsoft Outlook problems like freezing, corrupt PST, Profile, Add-in, and so forth
Posted: Oct 15, 2018
Microsoft Outlook is one of the maximum commonly used Emails by you. So it’s miles natural that you must have a number of issues with it, like common begin-up problems, freezing, sluggish response, corrupt PST or Profile or Add-in, etc.
Microsoft Outlook problems and problems
In this publish; we will advise some suggestions that may assist you in resolving these Microsoft Outlook troubles on your Windows laptop.
Outlook upload-in corrupt
Most of the time the troubles with Outlook are because of poorly written upload-ins which may be set up with software; which most of the instances we receiver’s even understand!
As step one, we need to attempt to disable the upload-ins and notice if that resolves the trouble. Add-ins can purpose Outlook, not to open. It can even freeze or reason ‘now not-responding’ problems!
Here are a few strategies, I advise, which you may use to disable the add-ins.
- Outlook 2003: Go to Tools> Options> Advanced> Add-in Manager
- Outlook 2007: Tools> Trust Center> Add-ins
- Outlook 2010/2013/2016: File> Options> Add-ins. There you’ll locate COM Add-ins pick out that option and uncheck all non-Microsoft related upload-ins you would also select the Exchange upload-ins and disable it from there as properly. Then close Outlook.
- Sometimes Outlook simply won’t close -it will remain still going for walks in Task Manager. So we have to open the Task Manager.
- Go to Process tab and search for Exe and kill the service.
- Then, re-open Outlook and spot if the trouble is still there.
- Download OfficeIns from Nirsoft. Close Outlook. Make certain it’s now not strolling within the Task Manager.
- Then open OfficeIns. Select the Add-in and Right Click on You’ll find an option referred to as "Change Start Mode".
- And choose Disabled and then Select "Change Connect Mode" and choose No. Follow the same system for all non-Microsoft upload-ins.
- Once you disable all of the upload-ins, the open Outlook and check it.
- The next approach is disabling it from Registry. This choice is for superior. Change the cost incorrectly can motive capacity harm to Computer be very careful.
- Go to Start and type in Regedit. Then let’s make a backup of the Registry.
- Click "Computer" then Go to File> Export> type the File name as Registry lower back and click onSave.
- Under Addins key, you’ll discover the listing of add-ins. To dispose of the virtually highlight the only Right Click on it and Delete.
- To disable it quickly on the Right facet Pane you’ll discover a Value referred to as "Load Behavior" double-click on it and exchange the Value facts from "three" to "0" Click OK.
- Once you do this close the Registry and open Outlook and take a look at it.
These are the three steps that you need to follow because our technicians have researched a lot to give the beneficiary in need. And you will also get assistance through our experts by calling our Outlook Technical Support Number +1 844 444 4174
I am Kate Middleton. I am working as a IT support in Information Technology industry. Our Organization Provides you a better IT support for MS Outlook Email Support.