A Quick Look At The Latest Happenings In TheDairy Alternative (Beverage) Market
Posted: Oct 16, 2018
APAC held the largest market share in the Dairy Alternatives Market:
Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share and growth in the Dairy Alternatives Market and is anticipated to reach $9.05 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.9%. The APAC region is followed by North Americas. Large consumer base coupled with familiarity of soy and almond among the Chinese people, spurs the market growth. The key channels include super markets, health food stores, convenience stores, and pharmacies.
Selected Market Share Analysis done in the Dairy Alternative (Beverage) Market report:
- With growing pressure on agricultural systems on utilization of nut and grain crops for animal feed and considerable rise in the demand for plant based milks, the share of raw materials for plant based milk production grew substantially.
- Manufacturers have been actively involved in developing new products, with major focus on flavor and health benefits.
- Super Markets and Health food stores are gaining traction among consumers, especially in the developing nations.
- Growth in vegan population, and rapidly spreading awareness among lactose intolerance provides impetus to the market growth.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
- The market growth has been consistently supported by the innovation in new sources and variants, in terms of flavors and nutritional value.
- Additionally, with the growing concern about obesity, consumers have been preferring substitutes which have less cholesterol level as compared to the conventional dairy products.
- Increasing cases of lactose intolerance and rise in consumers preferring plant based diets across various countries are the primary drivers for the market growth.
- Leading manufacturers have been reaping benefits from the growing popularity of almond milk by investing more in promotional activities.
- Growing consumer awareness about health issues and new product launches are driving the market growth.
- Plain-unsweetened formulation of dairy alternative beverages are gaining popularity among the consumers due to their high nutritive value and organic nature.
- The growing penetration of established brands and entry of new manufacturers are driving the market for other distribution channels such as health food stores, convenience stores and pharmacies globally.
- Health food stores are the emerging and fastest growing channel of distribution in the global dairy alternatives beverage market.
- The growing disposable income and demand among women millennial are driving the market for dairy substitutes, especially through the supermarket and hypermarket distribution channels.
- Growing health conscious population is driving the market for dairy alternative beverages globally in health food stores.
- Pharmacies dairy alternatives market is estimated to grow fastest in the Asia-Pacific region due to growing awareness among the millennial, lactose intolerance instances and changing consumer preferences toward healthy milk alternative beverages.
- Increasing per capita consumption of dairy products and preference for lactose free products propels the dairy alternatives market growth in Mexico.
- Dairy alternatives along with goat milk and organic cow’s milk have been propelling the growth of the dairy sector in UK.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link belowhttps://industryarc.com/Report/7430/dairy-alternative-beverage-market.html
Key Players of Dairy Alternatives Market:
- WhiteWave Foods Company is the key player in Dairy Alternative (Beverage) market with 18% of the market share. The Company Launched Nutchello beverage with three new flavors: Caramel Almond Cashew, Dark Chocolate Walnut, Toasted Coconut Cashew.
- Blue Diamond Growers accounts for 8% of the overall market share. The others category contributed 61%, consisting of companies such as Stremicks Heritage Foods, Panos Brands, Eden Foods, Oatly AB and few others.
- SEB S.A. and FrieslandCampina together obtained 4 patents.
- Other key players including Vitasoy International, SunOpta, and Earth’s Own Food among others.
- The top companies have been investing significantly in R&D. WhiteWave Foods Company, one of the key players, has witnessed strong sales in the past few years.
Dairy Alternatives Market Report is segmented as indicated below
Dairy Alternatives Market By Type:
- Almond Milk
- Soy Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Cashew nut Milk
- Oat Milk
- Rice Milk
- Hemp Milk
Dairy Alternatives Market By Formulation
- Plain Formulation
- Flavored Formulation
Dairy Alternatives Market by Channel
- Super Markets
- Health Food Stores
- Convenience Stores
Dairy Alternatives Market by Shelf Life
- Shelf Life Stable
Dairy Alternatives Market by Shelf Life
Dairy Services Market By Geography (Covers 14+ Countries)
Dairy Services Market By Entropy
Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed in Dairy Alternative (Beverage) Market
- Freedom Foods Group Limited
- CalidadPascaul (Formerly Known as GrupoLechePascaul S.A.)
- Takai Seisakusho
- Taishi Food Inc
- AlproComm VA
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Dairy Alternatives Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Dairy Alternatives Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Dairy Alternatives Share(2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Dairy Alternatives Growth(2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Dairy Alternatives Analysis(2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Dairy Alternatives Report(2018-2023)
- Almond Milk Market for Dairy Alternatives Size(2018-2023)
- Soy Milk Market for Dairy Alternatives Report (2018-2023)
- Coconut Milk Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Cashew nut Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Oat Milk Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Rice Milk Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Hemp Milk Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Plain Formulation Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Flavored Formulation Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Super Markets Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Health Food Stores Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Convenience Stores Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
- Pharmacies Market for Dairy Alternatives (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation