6QP 3620 Automatic Ethiopian Injera Making Machine
Posted: Oct 18, 2018
Automatic Ethiopian Injera Making Machine:
The injera making machi including 5 models, each model produce sheets/pastries in different sizes, shapes, thickness and capacity, with different prices. But basic operation and function of each model is almost the same.
The injera making machine is made of stainless steel; it uses flour as material, you also can use this machine to make spring roll sheet. Operation is very easy and has high capacity! It can make round or rectangula(need Cutting Part) injera.
Injera forming characteristics, dual-control, two-way synchronization dosing principle, do not need another injera production with just the dough with the filling into the specified entrance boot can automatically injera. Filling volume, injera thickness can adjust at any time, the production of injera, thin filling full production speed, saving time and labor.
Automatic Injera Making Machine Main Features
- The injera making machine is made of 304 stainless steel.
- Control System: Control Panel
- Heating method: electricity or gas
- This machine can make different size of injera by changing model.
- Usually, the injera size from 20 cm to 50 cm, and can also custom according to customers’ requirement.
- Feed pump in two ways: gear pump and pneumatic diaphragm pump, pneumatic diaphragm pump need to prepare an air compressor, pneumatic diaphragm pump gear pump longer life.
Automatic Injera Making Machine Characteristics:
- Our automatic injera making machine is made of food grade stainless steel. The heating mode of the roasting wheel can be gas type or electric type.
- The thickness of the end product can be 0.3-4.0 mm. The capacity can be 500-20000 pcs/h. Both the diameter and capacity can be customized.
- It is the intelligent model machine, which has the high output, low energy consumption.
- The injera making machine can also save manpower, and reduce the production cost, improve market competitiveness, seize business opportunities.
Injera Production Process:
- Put batter into pulp barrels, when heated to 160?, open the slurry pump to send the batter to nozzle.
- Then operating clutch operating lever, make the batter stick to the circular surface of the baking wheel. When the baking wheel rotates over 270-300 degrees, the batter matures and separates automatically from the baking wheel to form spring rolls with a fixed thickness or to be rolled immediately.
We are a packing machine manufacturer with 8 years experience, our main products are cellophane wrapping machine, tea packing machine, powder packing machine and other packing machines.