A Quick Look At The Latest Happenings In The Elevators Modernization Market
Posted: Oct 28, 2018
Europe dominates the Elevator Modernization Market:
Europe will dominate the Elevator Modernization Market in the coming years. It is expected to reach $4, 635.2 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.98%. The regulation from ‘Safety Norm for Existing Lifts (SNEL)’ and the growth of old high rise residential buildings in Europe will increase the demand for the Elevator Modernization Market in the region. The demand for new elevators has reached new heights, with Western Europe having a huge potential for modernization. In Europe, most of the elevators are over 20 years old. These elevators can be modernized with the help of the latest technologies for enhancing safety, security, and efficiency. The end user segments in the region which make use of modernization include small residential buildings and office buildings.
Selected Analysis done in the Elevator Modernization Market Report:
The residential segment has the highest share in the Elevator Modernization Market. In 2017, it reached a revenue of $4,282.8 million. It is expected to reach $5,642.5 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.70%. This is followed by the commercial segment which will reach $ 4,031.3 million at a CAGR of 5.05%. Growth of the high-rise buildings in the European region and strict regulations from the government will drive the residential segment. Elevator modernization in buildings is done to reduce energy consumption and waiting time. The elevators in residential buildings are modernized to increase the capacity and lower the waiting time. Modernization of the elevator is also carried out in case of destruction due to environmental hazards and natural calamities such as earthquakes and floods for giving protection and safety.
Excerpts on Elevator Modernization Market Growth Factors:
- Technologically advanced developments such as smart communication, access control, and security have enhanced the efficiency of elevators and improved the safety levels.
- Growth of the ageing population creates a demand for the elevators in new installations and modernization markets for easy transportation.
- Emphasis on safety measures creates a growing demand for elevator modernization.
- Environmental demands such as saving of energy enhances the demand for the traction elevator.
- Obsolescence of existing elevators is a key driver for room less elevators.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Key players of the Elevator Modernization Market :
Otis Elevator Company, ThyssenKrupp Elevator AG, Schindler, Kone Corporation are the top companies in the Elevator Modernization Market. Otis Elevator Company is the largest manufacturer of people moving products in the world. It has manufacturing facilities in Europe, Americas, and Asia. ThyssenKrupp Elevator AG headquartered in Germany manufactures elevators and escalators. It provides solutions for customers in areas of mechanics, plants, and materials. Schindler manufactures escalators, elevators, and moving parts. It plays an active role in the modernization of elevators. Kone Corporation provides solutions throughout the lifecycle of the elevator and escalator by providing new equipment.
Elevator Modernization Market is segmented as below:
Growth of residential, commercial, industrial, and transportation segments will drive the growth of the Elevator Modernization Market.
A. Elevator Modernization Market By Modernization Type
- Partial modernization
- Full modernization
B. Elevator Modernization Market By End User
1. Residential buildings
C. Elevator Modernization Market By Elevator Type
1.1. Conventional hydraulic elevators
1.2. Hole-less hydraulic elevators
1.3. Roped hydraulic elevators
2.1. Geared traction elevators
2.2. Gear-less traction elevators
2.3. Machine room less elevators
3. Climbing elevator
4. Pneumatic elevator/vacuum elevator
D. Elevator Modernization Market By Component Type
1.2. Solid state
2. Door equipment
3. Cabin enclosures
4. Signaling fixtures
5. Power units
6. Oil and grease
7. Full/complete preventive
E. Elevator Modernization Market by Geography (covers 32+ countries)
F. Elevator Modernization Market Entropy
G. Companies Citied / Interviewed in Elevator Modernization Market
- KONE CORPORATION
- SCHINDLER GROUP
- OTIS ELEVATOR COMPANY
- THYSSENKRUPP ELEVATOR AG
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC
- SEMATIC S.P.A
- WITTUR GROUP
- FUJITEC CO., LTD
- RICHMOND ELEVATOR
- DOPPLER S.A.
- MAGNETEK, INC. (COLUMBUS MCKINNON)
- HYUNDAI ELEVATOR CO., LTD
- JOHNSON LIFTS PVT LTD
- HITACHI LTD
- TOSHIBA ELEVATOR AND BUILDING SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- Company 20+
What can you expect from the Elevator Modernization Market report?
The Elevator Modernization Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Elevator Modernization segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Elevator Modernization Market Share(2018-2023)
- North America Elevator Modernization Market Growth(2018-2023)
- South America Elevator Modernization Market Analysis(2018-2023)
- Europe Elevator Modernization Market Report(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Elevator Modernization Market Insights(2018-2023)
- Middle East & Africa Elevator Modernization Market(2018-2023)
- Residential Buildings Elevator Modernization Market(2018-2023)
- Commercial Elevator Modernization Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation