EPDS Telangana Ration Card
Posted: Oct 30, 2018
EPDS Telangana Ration Card is known as the key card for all the citizens of India. The Government of India has made it available by the state. After the separation of Telangana and the Andhra Pradesh State, the Telangana Government introduced the EPDS Telangana Ration Card or Ahara Bhadratha output cards. The Ration Cards helps us to get the food grains and other products like rice, cereal, kerosene, sugar etc. at a reasonable value. This card is not only used for purchasing the groceries at low rates but it also serves as an identity proof or address proof.
The Ration cards are classified on the basis of the yearly income. The Ration Cards categorized into 3 types and have a distinctive color.
- Above Poverty Line Ration (APL) Cards: These ration Cards are given to those whose salary is more than Rs 10,000 per year. This Ration Card comes in white color. The individuals who hold these Ration cards are not applicable for getting food grains from the Government instead they can use this card as an identity proof or address proof.
- AY Ration Card: This Ration Card are provided to the senior citizens of India. These people are allowed 10 Kgs of grains per month from the administration side.
- Antyodaya Families (AYY): These Ration Cards are provided to those who do not have a steady income. This Ration Card is beneficial for those people who are aged 65 years or more. The Rickshaw pullers, laborers, carpenters etc. come under this category. They can get the benefits to purchasing food grains from the Ration Shops. This Ration Card comes in Yellow color.
After you are done with the submission of the Ration Card Application Form, you need to check status of the Application Form also. Well, you can check status by using your Aadhaar card number or your Ration Card Number.EPDS Telangana Ration Card Correction Online
- Download the link which names "Corrections in Food Security Card"
- Download the application form and fill in the details
- Select the option you want to correct such as
- Address change
- Member details modifications
- Member addition
- Fill up the form accordingly
- Fill in the FSC information as per existing records such as mobile number, home address, locality, social status, and religion.
- If you wish to change the address on your EPDS Telangana Food Security Card, click on "For Address Change" in the form
- Fill in details such as Gas connection status, Gas company name, Gas agency name, and also F.P shop number
- Then the details in your Gas connection voucher will be added to your home address of your ration card
- Once done, attach required documents such as Gas connection voucher to the application form which will be ready to be submitted.
In order to modify details about members such as age, gender, and relations with head, follows the below mentioned steps:
- Form would remain the same
- Look for a column which says "For member details modifications" under which you will find a table with all the details you are required to rectify
- Fill the form correctly and attach the required documents to the form which will be ready to be submitted