A Close Look At The Latest Research Trends Within The European Hemostats Market
Posted: Nov 01, 2018
Ireland holds major market share during 2018-2023:
Ireland holds major market share in European Hemostats Market as it is reputed to hold the highest cancer rate for men and women, with 338 people per 100,000 being diagnosed in 2012. The key end user markets in Denmark are Hospitals, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes among others. Irelandhemostats market is estimated to reach $165.51million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
Selected Impact Analysis done in the European Hemostats Market report:
- Fibrin sealants are indicated as an adjunct to hemostasis for use in patients undergoing surgery: Fibrin sealants aid in the rapid formation of stable clots. They can be applied to small blood vessels and to areas that cannot be addressed with conventional sutures. Also, fibrin sealants reduce the amount of blood loss during surgical procedures and lower the risk of post-operative infection or inflammation.
- Moreover, fibrin sealants are conveniently absorbed by the body during the wound healing process. Fibrin sealants are particularly useful in MI surgical procedures, especially in treating patients with clotting disorders. Currently, fibrin sealants are approved by the FDA as broad label hemostats for surgical procedures.
- Medically invasive procedures are still considered an ideal choice for the cure and prevention of many diseases: Medically invasive techniques are increasingly being used for managing diseases such as cancerous tumors, cardiac arrhythmias, and dermatological conditions. They are also used to treat patients that are critical or inoperable. These surgeries reduce the risk of infection and cause minimal complications, thus, resulting in shorter hospital stays, reduced pain, and faster recovery when compared to traditional open surgeries. The increase in MI surgical procedures is expected to increase the demand for wound closure devices and drive market growth until 2023.
- New tissue sealants and hemostats in the market have addressed issues related to tissue contamination with previous sealants: Many novel hemostats and tissue sealants are being developed to address trauma-associated hemorrhages and contaminants associated with sealants. For example, Novartis's Recombumin is a recombinant albumin derived from humans, which has the potential to seal leakages of fluids or gases from surgical incision sites. It is non-toxic and is highly cost-effective compared to animal-derived sealants.
- The launch of such products will have a significant impact on the market, and propel the demand for innovative products during the forecast period
To access / purchase the Epoxidized Soybean Oil market report browse the link below:
Excerpts Growth Factors Mentioned in the European Hemostats Market Report:
Rising incidents of surgeries has resulted in the growing need for the production of hemostats. The market is driven by factors such as medically invasive procedures and rapid innovation and technical advancements in the industry along with an alliance between health-care insurance providers and rising initiatives taken by the government. For instance, development of recombinant thrombin will drive the thrombin based hemostats market, thereby fueling the hemostats market growth in Europe.
Gelatin based hemostats is estimated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Companies in Europe hemostats are focused on acquisitions that accounted for 76% of the total developments. The European hemostats market also witnessed large number of product launches and collaborations with 12% each in the aforesaid period.
Key players of European Hemostats Market:
- Baxter International Inc, has undergone the maximum number of developments for the European Hemostats Market. The list of dominant players is as below:
Companies Cited/Referenced/Interviewed in European Hemostats Market:
B Braun Melsungen AG (Germany) C R BARD Inc. Cryolife
Equimedical (Netherlands) Gelita Medical GmbH (Germany) Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.Â (U.S.)
Mallinckrodt PLC Pfizer Inc. (U.S.) RESORBA Medical GmbH (Germany)
Thrombotargets Corporation (Spain) And 50+ companies
European Hemostats Market Report is segmented as indicated below
- European Hemostats Market By Product Type:
- Thrombin Based Hemostats
- Gelatin Based Hemostats
- Collagen Based Hemostats
- Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based Hemostats
- Combination Hemostats
- European Hemostats Market By Treatment
- Cardiac Surgery
- Vascular Procedures
- Soft Tissue Reconstructions
- Spinal Procedures
- Hepatic Resection
- European Hemostats Market, by End Users
- Surgery Centres
- Nursing Homes
- European Hemostats Market By Geography (Covers 16+ Countries)
- European Hemostats Market Entropy
- Company Profiles
- Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The European Hemostats Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in European Hemostats?
Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below
- U.K. Market for Europe Hemostats report(2018-2023)
- Ireland Market for Europe Hemostats share (2018-2023)
- France Market for Europe Hemostats Analysis (2018-2023)
- Germany Market for Europe Hemostats Growth(2018-2023)
- Spain Market for Europe Hemostats Insights (2018-2023)
- Italy Market for Europe Hemostats Value (2018-2023)
- Netherlands Market for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Belgium Market for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Austria Market for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Norway Market for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Sweden Market for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Denmark Market for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Switzerland Market for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Portugal Market for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Hospitals Market for Europe Hemostat (2018-2023)
- Surgery Centres for Europe Hemostats (2018-2023)
- Nursing Homes for Europe Hemostat (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation