Antimicrobial Additives Market Research 2018-2025 Key Players: Microban International, Biocote Limit
Posted: Oct 29, 2018
Global Antimicrobial Additives Market [By Type (Organic Antimicrobial Additives, Inorganic Antimicrobial Additives); By Application (Paints and Coatings, Pulp and Paper, Plastic, Textiles, Others)], and Geography - Trend, Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
Download PDF Brochure of Research Report: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/antimicrobial-additives-market/request-for-free-sampleReport Summary
- The Global Antimicrobial Additives Market is estimated to grow due to the accelerated use of these additives in functional foods, increased demand for silver based additives, and continuous technology advancements with the untapped market potential.
- Antimicrobial additive is a solution, infused into a product while manufacturing, to kill microorganisms or inhibit their growth during the life of the product. Antimicrobial additive is used to inhibit the growth of microorganisms such as microbes, protozoans, bacteria and fungi such as mold and mildew. Antimicrobial additives are infused into a wide range of materials such as plastics, paints, coatings, textiles, paper, ceramics and rubber among others. Use of antimicrobial additive makes a product more hygienic, minimizes cross-contamination, and extends the functional lifetime of a product.
Browse Complete Summary of this report @ https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/antimicrobial-additives-market/
Key players in the global Antimicrobial Additives market are:
- Microban International
- Biocote Limited
- Sanitized AG
- Polyone Corporation
- King Plastic Corporation
- Life Material Technologies Limited
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Dow Chemical Company
- SteriTouch Limited
- Clariant AG
- Nanobiomatters Industries S.L.
- A. Schulman, Inc.
The growing demand for antimicrobial additives from diverse industries and increasing awareness regarding health related concerns are factors expected to drive the antimicrobial additives market. The rising protective measures taken against growth of antimicrobials, and to increase the functional life of products have accelerated the growth of antimicrobial additives market. The increasing demand for silver-based additives has further supported the antimicrobial additives market growth. Additionally, increasing applications of these additives in agriculture and cosmetics sectors augments the growth of antimicrobial additives market. Technological advancements, emerging markets, and growing applications are expected to support the growth of antimicrobial additives market.
However, stringent government regulations and growing raw material prices are some of the factors hampering the global antimicrobial additives market.Global Antimicrobial Additives Market Taxonomy
The global Antimicrobial Additives market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography.
- Organic Antimicrobial Additives
- Inorganic Antimicrobial Additives
- Paints and Coatings
- Pulp and Paper
About us Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. We provide unmatched quality of offerings to our clients present globally. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises. We at Polaris are obliged to serve our diverse customer base present across the industries of healthcare, technology, semi-conductors and chemicals among various other industries present around the world. We strive to provide our customers with updated information on innovative technologies, high growth markets, emerging business environments and latest business-centric applications, thereby helping them always to make informed decisions and leverage new opportunities.
Corporate Sales, USA
Polaris Market Research
Polaris Market Research is a global market research and consulting company. The company specializes in providing exceptional market intelligence and in-depth business research services for our clientele spread across different enterprises.