Non Conventional Through & Through Cutting Machine
Posted: May 08, 2014
Non conventional cutting does not require the direct contact of tool and workpiece so there is less/no wear. As a result, high accuracy will be there and good surface finish also tool life is more, very high speed cutting is possible, smaller kerf is possible & higher utilization of material is possible & quieter operation. Technologies which are used in non-conventional cutting are as follows:
CNC Waterjet Cutting Machine:
CNC Water Jet Cutting is one of the most efficient cutting methods. It achieved by a computerized machine, which slices a metal with precision into a finished part. CNC Water Jet Cutting Machine is widely used in manufacturing sectors owing to a number of benefits. Even in India, this technology has developed a great demand in the market. Skilled and trained labor is required to properly program and operate a water jet table. In Water Jet Cutting process, a small stream is pushed through a tiny nozzle at a very high pressure. The first industrial application of water jetting was used to cut a corrugated cardboard. The Water Jet Cutting Machines has made the metal cutting process easier, faster and economical.
Advantages of CNC Waterjet Cutting Machine:
- This technology does not require a lot of heat and so it does not transfer over to the material, which can alter the properties of a material.
- It is used for processing of almost all materials to give a precise product.
- It is eco-friendly as there is little to no waste of water and does not produce any poisonous gas.
- Less material is wasted due to narrow bridges and ribs, which gives precise cutting.
- There is no tool manufacturing or storing cost.
- It is quick to install and requires less maintenance.
- This machine is linked with the CAD/CAM programming system.
CNC Laser Cutting Machine:
The secret for this decisive technology is the two water cooled electrodes & the high frequency between these two electrodes leads to simulation of the laser gas. The optical resonator is formed by the front & rear mirrors & also between two electrodes. The heat generated in the gas is dissipated by the water cooled electrodes. Thus as in conventional cutting gas circulation systems involving routes, blowers or turbines are not required. The main advantage of this technology is that the laser gas neither needs to be circulated nor to be renewed permanently i.e turbines & blowers susceptible to deterioration & service are eliminated. Thus optic integerated in to the resonator that are contaminated by flowing laser gas.
Advantages of CNC Laser Cutting Machine:
- High Efficiency Levels
- Clean cutting & High Speed Operations
- Lesser Costs & User Friendly
CNC Plasma Cutting Machine:
CNC Plasma Cutting Machine that is meant for heavy plate cutting and it ensures excellent cut quality and accuracy. In this process in which a jet of ionized gas is used for carrying out precise cutting operations. Plasma is a fourth state of material- right after gas- that is created by subjecting a gas to exceptionally high temperatures. Plasma cutting technique has the capacity to cut even the strongest metals by using an energetic stream of ionized gas that is heated by an electronic arc. This causes the gas to be transformed to plasma. The plasma, then, effortlessly melts the metal. With the advancements in the plasma cutting technology, it is widely used for cutting non-ferrous materials, steel, etc.
Advantages of CNC Plasma Cutting Machine:
- Allow precise cutting operations even on the hardest of metals.
- The chances of human error are considerable reduced as all processes machine-controlled.
- Provides proper tool path verification.
- The volume of production is considerably higher than its counterparts.
- It is used for generating closer tolerances as compared to manual machines.
A Innovative International Ltd. is among the leading manufacturers, exporters and service providers based in Gujarat. The company deals in a wide range of CNC Cutting Machines i. e CNC Laser Cutting Machine, CNC Plasma Cutting Machine, CNC WaterJet Cutting Machines and Robotic Waterjet Cutting Machines. In the thirteen years since inception, the company has slowly expanded its base to cover markets like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, U.A.E., Africa, Saudi Arabia and Egypt. For information about the company, or to know more about their CNC Cutting Machines, log on to www.waterjetcuttingindia.com
A Innovative International Ltd. is a prominent water cutting machine exporter & supplier, these machines are used in diverse industrial processes.