Curcumin – The Secret Ingredient Of Turmeric
Posted: Nov 15, 2018
Turmeric is world-renowned for its numerous health benefits to the skin, hair, and brain of the humans. It has unbelievable medicinal properties and consuming it every day in some form or the other leads to miraculous physical and mental improvements in the body.Turmeric possesses great healing powers due to the presence of a chemical substance called the Curcumin. Curcumin is a bright yellow color chemical composition found in a few plants and turmeric is very rich in it. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties and is also a popular anti-oxidant. VitBoost has launched its own Turmeric Curcumin health supplement in 1500 mg packaging. It is 1005 gluten free and GMO free hence it does not have any side effects.
Let us discuss the ten most common uses of Turmeric Curcumin:1. Alleviates Inflammation – Curcumin restricts the activity of enzymes causing chronic inflammation and gives immense relief. It helps reduce changes of heart ailments, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, bowel disease, and even asthma.
- Promotes Skin Health–Regular dosage of turmeric helps bring a radiating glow to the skin as most skin issues are also due to inflammation. It also reduces symptoms of psoriasis and helps treat scabies and dermatitis.
- Regulates Blood Sugar–Turmeric is also good to maintain blood sugar levels and alleviates the high glucose level symptoms of excessive thirst, fatigue, and sudden weight loss.
- Anti-Cancer Properties– Curcumin found in turmeric is very effective in killing cancer cells and hindering their growth. It has been found very crucial in treating many kinds of tumours and not just cancer.
- Improves Mental Health–Turmeric is known to help patients suffering from depression and anxiety. Curcumin helps increase levels of DHA which assists in brain development.
- Prevents Blood Clots–Clots are formed when several blood platelets aggregate in the blood to form a clump. Curcumin restricts this to happen thus preventing brain strokes due to blood clotting.
- Relieves Joint Pain–Rheumatic arthritis causes severe pain and swelling in the joints. This all is majorly due to high inflammation in the body. Patients with these symptoms will surely get relief and perform their everyday tasks easily by daily consumption of Turmeric Curcumin.
- Balances Cholesterol–High cholesterol levels lead to a wax substance being deposited in arteries which restricts blood flow. Turmeric helpsreduce the bad cholesterol levels thus also preventing heart diseases.
- Enhances Detoxification–The human body cleanses and detoxifies itself on its own but the intake of turmeric curcumin increases levels of enzymes that detoxify the body and improves the overall process.
10. Boosts Brain Function– Regular dosage of turmeric curcumin helps prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases. It also improves human brain memory for all age groups.
Turmeric Curcumin should be consumed by everyone these days. We live inhighly polluted conditions and are always at a high risk for physical and mental damage. Consuming VitBoost’s Turmeric Curcumin increases our immunity and helps us to stay healthy even in the worst conditions.Shop for it today on Amazon and do let us know your experience in comments below!
2522 Chambers Road, Suite 100